HOK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Architectural Designer Interview

Architectural Designer
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HOK in January 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted resume in first place and meet with group director. I represent what project I had done in current office and job responsibility. After presentation, we talked about salary and compensation. After that, I got my offer in 2 days and I declined the offer.

Interview Question – What is your job respondsibility?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Architectural Designer Interview

Architectural Designer
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HOK in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked to bring the digital portfolio to explain my design ideas.

Interview Question – what is your design ideas in this project?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HOK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HOK Architectural Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HOK employees and interview candidates.