HP Enterprise Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2014
Updated Aug 5, 2014

2.3

Business Analyst Interview

Received e-mail setting up initial face to face interview on campus. Interviews were conducted throughout the day. Initially spent 15 minutes being interviewed by a member of the HR department who went over basic qualifications and what the job actually entailed. After 15 minutes, moved to the next room to be interviewed by one of VPs who went into more detail about how you work as a person.

Technical Consultant IV Interview

Phone interview and then on-site interview. The on-site interview was of course more strenuous than the initial phone screening. But it mostly resolved around my background according to my resume since it's basically how they matched me to the job.

Interview Questions
    • Normal interview questions about background and resume to see if it matched with the job description for the contract I would be working   Answer Question
    Very easy to get what I wanted

Technology Consultant IV Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services.

HP took over support of my customer and I was hired to continue doing what I was doing. I had only one technical interview, by telephone. There was a background check and salary negotiation. Aside from the long delay between interviews and actual start date and the stress of salary negotiation, it went well.

Interview Questions
    • Shortly before my start date, I was asked to undertake international travel after having been promised that my position would be low or no travel and all domestic. I declined to travel internationally.   Answer Question
    They attempted to lowball my salary. I stuck to my request and got it.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services in May 2014.

Very quick. Had two phone interviews within a week and then the recruiter called me to set up an in-person interview with 5 members of the team, including the hiring manager, who I had initially interviewed with over the phone. I spent an hour and a half in a room with all 5 of them. I think this was a little out of the ordinary and only performed this way due to schedule challenges. I received a call within a couple days of the final interview to say that an offer was coming.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were mostly around culture and fit. Not a lot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

I had another offer that I liked better. The HP offer was solid and I would have taken it if my other offer was not made.

Specialized Support Clerk III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services.

2 interviews and nice offer to start, company people were nice, was interviewed by 2 people at the same time.

ITO Services Delivery Consultant Interview

I was acquired in merger. No interview process. They changed job title from Customer Service Representative to Service Delivery Consultant. Neither job had any desernable job growth path

Interview Questions
    • He most difficult question appears to be how do you grow in this position. My manager of 6+ years and none before him knew this answer. Plus made no effort to find an answer. Very discouraging.   Answer Question

ITO Service Delivery Representative Interview

I transitioned in from Bank of America as part of a services contract

Interview Questions
    • There here known, seeing I transitioned into this position from a service contact.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services in October 2013.

They are very well organized and follow a strict interview policy. They have decent follow up before and after the initial interview. The interviews are thorough and well thought out. I would encourage others to go through the interview process with HP.

Interview Questions
    • On the spot technical questions that are from the book.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services in May 2013.

Very simple I transferred from a different aspect of HP

none

Communications Analyst (SQL Developer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services in February 2013.

Very brief interview. Asked typical questions then got into SQL. Asked to navigate SSMS and show how to make a query using the query designer. "I've never used the query designer, I hand code all my queries". That response gave him the impression I was a SQL rockstar...

Contractor did all negotiations.