HP Enterprise Services

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.6

Customer Project/Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Took about 2 weeks, and everything went smoothly. The manager was nice and gave good details about what was expected. I'm still here because of my team and my manager.

HPES is like every other big company though, lots of bureaucracy and issues, but it's better they really do try to accommodate work/life and other areas. The interview centered on some of that (family-time, etc).

Interview Questions

• What is your 5-year plan?
      Have you worked with a small team before?
      How do you feel you can contribute positively to the team?

Answer Question

SAP APO Manager/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

This was the fastest interview process I ever had. I applied through an employee referral. This employee is not at higher management level even. I got call from recruiter, then had my first interview on a Thursday with two people. The interview was extremely technical and was tough digging deep. The next day I had my second interview with director of IT and by 5 PM I had official email from HP with an offer letter. I was expecting an onsite or face to face interview but this was a pleasant surprise.
    I felt may be we should have had more interface or an in person would clear more things out.
    Process was very professional and all people I talked to were very respectful. The position is very good with decent pay but needs 100% travel, M-Th and working from Plano office on Friday.

Interview Questions

• Totally technical questions related to SAP APO, project management and implementations   Answer Question

Account Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services (Madison, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who forwarded my resume to the hiring manager. Scheduled the interview within 2 weeks of the initial recruiter call. The interview was typical, but very nice people who thoroughly explained the balance and expected timetable of the hiring process.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services.

Interview

I was in my last year of the bachelor's degree in Computer Science and I wanted to work in a part time position. I submitted my resume on HP website. After around 3 weeks they scheduled an interview with me in their office. The interview was around 1 hour.
    I was too nervous and I didn't get an offer. The interviewer wasn't nice.

Interview Questions

• In c# how can you return 3 variables from a function   1 Answer

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HP Enterprise Services (Little Rock, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

The entire process took 4 weeks. I had a job fair at my school and the recruiter was there and told me to put in an application. 2 days later I was contacted by email to set up a phone interview.
    She called and asked about my experience and what was the least amount I would take for a salary if offered a position. She also told me if they were interested in me that they would give me a call.
    They called me in for a face to face interview with the Lead Business Analyst and a project manager. They were really nice and asked me basic interview questions. They also had me to write my two year and five year goals to see my writing skill and gave me ten minutes to do it.
    They contact me the next day for another interview which I had to do a presentation and they asked me more situational questions. I was given an offer that same day.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Received e-mail setting up initial face to face interview on campus. Interviews were conducted throughout the day. Initially spent 15 minutes being interviewed by a member of the HR department who went over basic qualifications and what the job actually entailed. After 15 minutes, moved to the next room to be interviewed by one of VPs who went into more detail about how you work as a person.

Technical Consultant IV Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then on-site interview. The on-site interview was of course more strenuous than the initial phone screening. But it mostly resolved around my background according to my resume since it's basically how they matched me to the job.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions about background and resume to see if it matched with the job description for the contract I would be working   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy to get what I wanted

Technology Consultant IV Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services.

Interview

HP took over support of my customer and I was hired to continue doing what I was doing. I had only one technical interview, by telephone. There was a background check and salary negotiation. Aside from the long delay between interviews and actual start date and the stress of salary negotiation, it went well.

Interview Questions

• Shortly before my start date, I was asked to undertake international travel after having been promised that my position would be low or no travel and all domestic. I declined to travel internationally.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They attempted to lowball my salary. I stuck to my request and got it.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services (Herndon, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very quick. Had two phone interviews within a week and then the recruiter called me to set up an in-person interview with 5 members of the team, including the hiring manager, who I had initially interviewed with over the phone. I spent an hour and a half in a room with all 5 of them. I think this was a little out of the ordinary and only performed this way due to schedule challenges. I received a call within a couple days of the final interview to say that an offer was coming.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly around culture and fit. Not a lot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

I had another offer that I liked better. The HP offer was solid and I would have taken it if my other offer was not made.

Specialized Support Clerk III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at HP Enterprise Services (Newark, DE).

Interview

2 interviews and nice offer to start, company people were nice, was interviewed by 2 people at the same time.