HP Hood

HP Hood Interview Questions

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

I applied through other source – interviewed at HP Hood in January 2009.

the standard for the industry

Interview Questions
    • some bs interview question that i forget designed to make the applicant look foolish and the manager smart by comparison   Answer Question
    cut and dry no negotiation

Laboratory Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HP Hood.

I applied through their website and was contacted (a month later) by someone in the Quality Assurance department to schedule an in-person interview . There was no phone screening. The whole process took around 30-40 minutes with a panel interview by 3 people.

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions: what would be your approach if X were to happen?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at HP Hood in February 2012.

I was asked questions by a panel which consisted of three supervisors. The interview took about an hour and was fairly straight forward. My advice is to be yourself and ask questions pertaining to the job like who you will be working with and what you will be doing. Also prepare for the questions like what would you do if you had a heavy work load and needed to meet a deadline.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had a heavy work load and had to meet a deadline? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • What is your motivation?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HP Hood in December 2010.

It was a situational/comprehensive interview in which questions asked should be answered with "What did you do?","How did you do it?".

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest contribution with your current company in which they have to change their current system?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    For an entry level, compensation is pretty good. They offer trainings that will be beneficial for someone like me who wants to develop my knowledge and skills in SAP.

Controller Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HP Hood in May 2009.

Was initially interviewed over the phone by HR staff and then interviewed one on one by the Recruiting Manager. A week later was interviewed by the Hiring Manager who was the Regional Head.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation that you encounter which involves ethical issues   Answer Question