HP Hood Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HP Hood.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 days. I applied through a recruiting agency and they called me in for an interview the next day. It was a pretty simple interview. We went over my experience and went on a tour. There was one actual interviewer and other visitors stopped by and asked 1 or 2 questions at most. It seemed like they just wanted to hang out for a bit and didn't care that I was interviewing. Still, everyone seemed very nice. The interviewer was impressed with my knowledge about the company and my enthusiasm for the position. I was offered the job an hour later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Controller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood in May 2009.

Interview

Was initially interviewed over the phone by HR staff and then interviewed one on one by the Recruiting Manager. A week later was interviewed by the Hiring Manager who was the Regional Head.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you encounter which involves ethical issues   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HP Hood in February 2012.

Interview

I was asked questions by a panel which consisted of three supervisors. The interview took about an hour and was fairly straight forward. My advice is to be yourself and ask questions pertaining to the job like who you will be working with and what you will be doing. Also prepare for the questions like what would you do if you had a heavy work load and needed to meet a deadline.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a heavy work load and had to meet a deadline? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • What is your motivation?   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HP Hood (Agawam, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

the standard for the industry

Interview Questions

• some bs interview question that i forget designed to make the applicant look foolish and the manager smart by comparison   Answer Question

Negotiation

cut and dry no negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Hood.

Interview

I applied through their website and was contacted (a month later) by someone in the Quality Assurance department to schedule an in-person interview . There was no phone screening. The whole process took around 30-40 minutes with a panel interview by 3 people.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions: what would be your approach if X were to happen?   Answer Question

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HP Hood (Sacramento, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

there will be 3 interviewers and they will ask you some questions that they already have down. They look for confident employees and you must be professional even though its a warehouse and a manufacturing company.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle stressful situation or when you are in a difficult position where you have to work very fast, similar to that.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HP Hood in December 2010.

Interview

It was a situational/comprehensive interview in which questions asked should be answered with "What did you do?","How did you do it?".

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest contribution with your current company in which they have to change their current system?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

For an entry level, compensation is pretty good. They offer trainings that will be beneficial for someone like me who wants to develop my knowledge and skills in SAP.