HP Pavilion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Usher Interview

Usher
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at HP Pavilion.

Interview Details – I attended a hiring event for them and turned in my resume. Mingled and met with other ushers and upper management. Was called in for 2 interviews. After hired, I attended a training event where we toured the arena. Went downstairs and was fitted for the uniform, turned in a deposit and received uniform. I think it took a few weeks from turning in my resume to actually starting to work.

Interview Question – Did you get to see all of the events for free?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HP Pavilion in January 2011.

Interview Details – technical questions. behavioral

Interview Question – different protocols   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Janitor Advisory Chair Interview

Senior Janitor Advisory Chair
San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HP Pavilion in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Interview took 3-4 hours per day for a period of three weeks. Was made to clean factory equipment each day with other janitors.

Interview Question – "Would you work here for $1/hr?"   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not enough pay.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Programmer Interview

Programmer

I applied online and interviewed at HP Pavilion.

Interview Details – First Step: Phone Interview, with questions about programming in Java
Second: exam on the computer (at their offices) in english, logic and maths
Third: Frontal interview about programming in Java (pointers, threads, memory release, design patterns, stacks etc)
Firth: Human resources interview
Fifth: meeting with the CEO

Interview Question – in the frontal interview - write on the board the implamintation of the iphone algorythm that completes words (auto repair)   Answer Question

Service Information Developer Interview

Service Information Developer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at HP Pavilion in December 2011.

Interview Details – - I applied online
- I was conatcted to schedule an interview
- Interview held
- Offer made

Interview Question – About technical skills   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Public Relations
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HP Pavilion in September 2011.

Interview Details – it was fun and they told me much about the firm, asked me about my interests and goals in life.

Interview Questions

Worked for HP Pavilion? Contribute to the Community!