HRWorks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HRWorks in December 2008.

Interview Details – Interviews occurred via telephone and in person with Sales Director, Director of Operations and President. The interview process included tours of the office and the opportunity to talk with others within the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not possible. The rate was set early in the conversation and there was no room for bargaining.

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HRWorks in August 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter called and did interview over phone first. She asked mostly background questions. Then was set up for a face-to-face interview at local coffee shop with the division manager who asked situational questions. Finally was set up to visit corp office for final interview with office manager. She had several pages of topics that she checked off as we went through my skills in each area. She then spoke with me about opportunities within the firm, salary and then emailed me benefit pkg.

Interview Question – What would you do if you discovered that the client had an 'at risk' situation?   Answer Question

Worked for HRWorks? Contribute to the Community!