HRsmart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Account Manager Interview

Client Services Account Manager
Richardson, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HRsmart in April 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview conducted was with the manager I would report to directly. Basic interviewing questions were presented, such as, skills, career description, goals, etc... interview was very relaxed, comfortable and rapport was easy to establish.

The second interview conducted was with the Client Services team. This was completely relaxed and actually was fun just to banter and chat casually in order to see if personalities would mesh well together. This is actually a great step for any company to take, as the ability to create connections among employees on a team, is usually the reason employees stay with a company long-term.

Interview Question – unable to recall from interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty straight forward. Their initial offer was more than I was currently making, and within my target salary to begin at, so I accepted.

Worked for HRsmart? Contribute to the Community!