HRsmart Client Services Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HRsmart (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The overall process is based on fit not necessarily skill and will. There was no structured interview questions or process - very random and somewhat hurried at times. I guess if there was any structure I would say that - First Step: would meet with a manager or higher level and if they chose you would go to Second Step: meet with some team members (usually asked ransoms quest -never had any real prepared questions (leading to what I point out below that sometimes inappropriate non-HR approves questions would be asked -This is why I gave it a neutral rating... In addition to the standard four or five questions around why I wanted to work there or some minor things about my background -I am providing below some of the other nonjob related questions they asked - Believe it or not some quest NOT very HR compliant and some not asked directly at me but based on other interviews I sat in on.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any children if so how old are they   Answer Question
  • That's a great last name you have does that mean you are bilingual   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HRsmart

Client Services Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HRsmart in August 2010.

Interview

Someone found my resume online and reached out to me for an interview. I met with several department managers in a few rounds. Questions were concise and dealt with my work history and ability to fit into the culture within the organization.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. The team handled themselves professionally and the conversations weren't invasive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a few perks, given my experience, and all parties were willing to work together.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at HRsmart (Richardson, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

The first interview conducted was with the manager I would report to directly. Basic interviewing questions were presented, such as, skills, career description, goals, etc... interview was very relaxed, comfortable and rapport was easy to establish. The second interview conducted was with the Client Services team. This was completely relaxed and actually was fun just to banter and chat casually in order to see if personalities would mesh well together. This is actually a great step for any company to take, as the ability to create connections among employees on a team, is usually the reason employees stay with a company long-term.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward. Their initial offer was more than I was currently making, and within my target salary to begin at, so I accepted.

Client Services Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HRsmart.

Interview

2 part interview. Lots of relevant questions and they really try to understand you as it relates to customer service and your expectations for the role. Met with a couple people from the office who both shoot questions at you trying to understand you as a person and how you would fit with the team.