HRsmart

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Developer Interview

Client Developer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at HRsmart.

Interview Details – I got the internship opportunity from on-campus career expo. I completed a php and mysql test and get the internship for one semester. After grad I continued working for them full-time for six months. The php test covered some simple programming problems requiring you to solve by php, the mysql problems were about table design, sql query and explain

Interview Question – no really difficult question   Answer Question

Solutions Engineer Interview

Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HRsmart in May 2011.

Interview Details – As a previous employee, I was referred to this position by several people working at the company when it became available. I gave my resume and an interview was scheduled. I came into the office and met with a member of the sales team in person, with the Chief Product Officer on the phone. Following this meeting, I was given access to a demo site and asked to provide a demo of the product (which I hadn't seen in a couple of years, but picked up quickly).

Interview Question – The hardest part was demoing the software, but it is easy to use, so once I prepped I was ready to go. Now, they ask people to demo software they are familiar with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – An offer was discussed and sent following this, which I accepted.

Implementation Manager Interview

Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HRsmart in December 2010.

Interview Details – The key to interviewing with this company is knowing the product and having the skills to do the job, but personality is key. You must come in presenting yourself both professionally and easy to talk to and work with. They are a larger family run organization and like the personal interaction of the teams.

Interview Question – What was the best tool you have used to track and manage projects and how did it assist you in completing your project on-time and with client satisfaction?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was extremely easy and I pretty much got the salary I was looking for with all sorts of great benefits.

Senior Designer Interview

Senior Designer
Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at HRsmart.

Interview Details – Submit application online through their hiring web application. Phone interview(s) followed by in-person interviews by immediate and second-level supervisor. Final interview provided by CEO. The manager who would be my direct report asked about experience in the area I would directly work in as well as any experience realted to the entire department (Marketing & Sales Support). That MGR's senior was called in immediately afterwards, as the initial face-to-face went well. That interview involved more technical questions to validate my claims in expertise. When that interview was complete, I was taken to see the CEO. This was expidited as the CEO is part of the process but was leaving town. The expectation was that it would take a while before that interview. The CEO interview was quick and friendly. Seemed to be assesing my interpersonal skills, confidence and competence during conversation and my general background, versus anything specific. The entire process from initial email from offer letter was quick and the process painless.

Interview Question – "Have you ever had the urger to punch someone?" ... Part of the online assessment which clearly, in a set of other related questions, is set to rule out those with violent tendancies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – An offer memo was received via email with a request for a response. I responded with a counter-offer. The reponse to the counter-offer was accepted.

Implementation Manager Interview

Implementation Manager
Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HRsmart in December 2010.

Interview Details – I originally interviewed for a position with a certain portoin of the group that eventually was filled by another, more experienced, candidate. With both interview processes, I had nothing but good experiences. They were professional, easy to talk to, understanding, and informative. They did a great job explaining the position and making sure that I was a good fit. I enjoy the people I work for and the management is defeinitely good to their people bith before and after the hire process.

Interview Question – What amount of time or interaction did I have with HR personnel?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy and painless.

Client Services Account Manager Interview

Client Services Account Manager
Richardson, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HRsmart in April 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview conducted was with the manager I would report to directly. Basic interviewing questions were presented, such as, skills, career description, goals, etc... interview was very relaxed, comfortable and rapport was easy to establish.

The second interview conducted was with the Client Services team. This was completely relaxed and actually was fun just to banter and chat casually in order to see if personalities would mesh well together. This is actually a great step for any company to take, as the ability to create connections among employees on a team, is usually the reason employees stay with a company long-term.

Interview Question – unable to recall from interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty straight forward. Their initial offer was more than I was currently making, and within my target salary to begin at, so I accepted.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at HRsmart in August 2011.

Interview Details – -Phone Interview where you talk about yourself briefly and they ask you why you think you are fit for the Job
-You then will have a test that shows your knowledge about the Job you are applying to
-Afterwards you will be invited to an Interview with you future manager where you will be asked questions and have the chance to ask questions as well.

Interview Question – When you have to say why you are fit for the Job. You know you are, but you have to choose the right words to make them know you are with few words and not having to talk for an hour!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, just tell them what you need in order to move on board and they will say if it is possible or not.

This of course is based on your past experience and if they think you are worth it.

PHP Developer Interview

Interviewed at HRsmart

Interview Details – Quick test sent by email and in-person interview

Interview Question – Don't put in anything you don't actually know. Be hoest   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HRsmart in September 2010.

Interview Details – spoke to hr dept then to mangement. scheduled a time to interview. prepared a presentation, then went to interview and all went well with management. was called a few days later and offered a position.

Interview Question – provide some real life examples of your work.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HRsmart? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HRsmart interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by HRsmart employees and interview candidates.