HSBC Bank USA
HSBC Bank USA AML Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Premier Relationship Manager (6)
- Analyst (6)
- Assistant Vice President (3)
- Teller (3)
- Vice President (3)
- Credit Analyst (3)
- Credit Risk Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management Graduate Development Program (3)
- Customer Information Management Analyst (2)
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management (2)
- Compliance Officer (2)
- Graduate Development Program (2)
- Manager Financial & Business Analysis (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Relationship Manager (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Bank Teller (2)
- Intern (2)
- Branch Customer Service Representative (2)
- Branch Relationship Banker (1)
- Business Banking Manager (1)
- Business Banking Specialist (1)
- Market Intelligence (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Marketing Senior Analyst (1)
- Mortgage (1)
AML Analyst Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HSBC Bank USA in June 2012.
Interview Details – I was called by an HSBC HR person and set up a in person interview within two days. I was seen by two members of the team I would be working for, including the team leader.
I did not get a positive vibe from the outset, though necessarily bad either. They did not seem like they wanted to be interviewing people nor experienced at doing so. The questions they asked were very routine:
"What do you know about the Patriot Act?"
"Why should we hire you"
"describe yourself in three adjectives".
I was already working at HSBC as a contractor in a related area so they knew I could do the job.
Left off with "we will let the hiring manager know our impressions".
Interviews for Top Jobs at HSBC Bank USA