HSBC Bank USA

2.9

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HSBC Bank USA.

Submitted my resume online. Later, I got a call from the recruiter. After discussing my skills with the hiring manager I was called for an interview. It was very direct, the interviewer made me feel comfortable. As a result, I wasn't afraid and answered the questions with confidence.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Phone followed by in person interview. Very specific technical requirements and lengthy discussion on Sdlc methodologies. Interview er looking for responses in smart format. Very interesting with information sharing.

No negotiating as they exceeded my old salary by 10 percent

Senior Consultant Business Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Bank USA.

HSBC is a Women oriented company with excellent job training and job growth opportunities. Job security is something that is not offered. Employees can work hard and not be rewarded. It is all about who you know not what you know. Wages are fair and benefits are awesome. Work from home opportunities are very helpful for parents.

Interview Questions
    • How will you balance work and home given the amount of work on your plate?   Answer Question

Money

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HSBC Bank USA in January 2015.

Got a phone interview, they made the app for 10 am but called around 11 am . The phone interview was fast with basic question. they were concerned of how far I live from the branch I was applying for.

Credit Policy and Risk Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HSBC Bank USA.

The interview with hiring manager, directors, managers of related department, and lunch with the team. Technical session and case study were included, and there was no much negotiation on the salary due to the nature of entry level position.

Branch Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HSBC Bank USA.

applied on line on the website, had a phone interview, later was invited for one on one branch interview.. about a week later got a call that i was accepted for the role

Investment Banking Associate Interview

applied through school system, selected for on campus interview; back to back; total 60 minutes; nice people; questions are not very difficult, mostly behavioral, got only one technical question, walk me through Discounted Cash Flow valuation model and how to calculate Free Cash Flow; small investment banking arm in United States

Intern Interview

Applied through university website. HR contacted me a few days later and set up a phone interview. They asked basic questions like
    1) Tell me about an individual problem and how you solved it
    2) Tell me about a problem you had in a team and how you solved
    3) What are your strengths and weaknesses

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HSBC Bank USA.

I applied online and got a call back 3 months later out of the blue. There were 3 rounds of interviews - an initial phone screening, an in-person with two hiring reps and final round with Group head. The most rigorous screening occurred in the first in-person interview where I answered a laundry list of questions that were mostly personality/fit questions with some technical banking questions.

Senior Operations Officer Interview

Very short actually, I was asked a few very pertinant questions regarding the position for which I was applying by someone who was retiring from the position I would fill. I was surprised when the interview ended after a very short period. I really wasn't wure if I would get the job.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked any questions that I was unable to answer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase