HSBC Bank USA

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Flushing, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at HSBC Bank USA in September 2010.

Interview Details – Applied Online
Phone interview with HR asking mostly behavioral questions- 2 weeks later
1:1 Interview - Asking how if you're comfortable with selling. Had a interview HR then the branch manager mostly about sales- 1 week after
Offer 1 month later

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   View Answer
  • Give an example of outstanding customer service.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I should've because they only give minimal raises yearly. Try to negotiate to get a good starting salary.

Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HSBC Bank USA in April 2009.

Interview Details – They were looking for a full time teller for long time, I walked in ask if they were hiring, the head teller told me to come back on the follwing monday, had a interview with the branch manager on Monday, hired right on the spot. Then I went on their website applied the position I was interviewed for. Their HR contact me for drug testing and back ground check. start working about 1 month latter.

Interview Question – What would you do if you are not able to meet your goal?   Answer Question

Teller

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Bank USA in June 2010.

Interview Details – Why you like to work in banking?

Interview Question – What is your horoscope?   Answer Question

Worked for HSBC Bank USA? Contribute to the Community!