HSBC Canada

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.8

Great Interview

contact someone at the company

very little room

Premium Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at HSBC Canada in November 2012.

1 phone interview+1 face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • How many high net worth clients in your current network?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HSBC Canada.

Behavioral

Premier Relationship Manager Interview

actually just got asked to interview I am hoping to do research here but they need me to do a review of the process before they will let me in, so i will be back after the interview to fill this in better.

Release Management Intern Interview

All the questions were asking about previous projects and completely behavioural/non-technical

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you received contradicting instructions from 2 managers   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HSBC Canada in September 2012.

I applied online and got a phone interview 2 days after. They were all basic questions on your pass experiences and the reason of why you applied the position. 2 weeks later, I got a phone call from thr branch manager and asked for a face-to-face interview. All questions were similiar to phone interview.

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Canada.

Submit application on company website after creating an online profile. After initial HR screening, HR will contact via phone and make appointment for phone interview. Afterwards, review of the interview will be passed on, along with resume and cover letter to managers in need of hiring. If manager makes a match, will receive phone call for in-person interview.

Business Analyst Interview

One interview with two interviewers. ~45 mins. Typical interview questions + specific questions on your familiarity with requirements gathering process

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Canada in August 2012.

1 phone interview around 15 minutes with HR, 2 face to face interviews, 1 with the hiring manager and another one with the branch manager

Interview Questions
    • basically asking if i am comfortable with sales target, high volume of customers since the location is busy most of the time, and how do i feel working with upset clients (if any)   View Answer

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Canada.

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview which was held about 2-3 weeks after submitting my application. I was given about a week's notice for the interview. The interview was a pretty standard behavioural based interview. I was asked a lot of questions about previous job positions, time and stress management and how you have dealt with each situation. I thought the interview process was quite typical and it went alright. However, the interviewer didn't sound very engaging and she had quite a rude tone, especially when I was asking her questions at the end.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you had to deal with a very difficult customer. How did you deal with it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question