HSBC Canada Personal Banker Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.5

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Personal Banker Interview

I have received an email ask that if im interested on personal banker position in HSBC. If so pleas send them my resume. Few days later they reminds me again so i send my resume via email. On the next day a lady contact me and she gonna arrange a phone interview afternoon. On the next day i got the phone call from the bank and they would lime to arrange the face to face interview on the next day.

Interview Questions
  • the interview is sth about why u choose HSBC and if you cannot reach your target what will u do. Other questions is about that what u want bank do for u.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Canada

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HSBC Canada in August 2014.

I applied online and received a email on the next day. I have passed the phone interview and they arrange the face to face interview in the same week. but too bad... they didn't make the offer.

Personal Banker Interview

Very short interview, felt more like a meet and greet.

Interview Questions
    • Just told me to introduce myself, and asked if I had any questions..   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Canada in November 2013.

Applied through HSBC company website, and got a call to interview at the branch. The interview questions: Tell me about yourself, What do you know about HSBC, then the rest of the questions are based on the past experiences on the resume. At the end, there is a role play.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are quite standard, just make sure to know about company well.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HSBC Canada in November 2013.

applied on HSBC website, process took about 1 week and received call form HSBC HR. phone interview after 4 days since the first call. took them about 1 week to set up in person interview. interviewed at HSBC Canada. The hiring manager was not so friendly but the questions are not hard.

Interview Questions
    • no unexpected question. past experience, why HSBC, what do you see in your career path..etc   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Firstly HR called for 10 mins phone interview. Then HR sent the profile to the Branch. 2 weeks later, the Branch Manager called for face to face interview. Pretty straight forward questions.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Canada in September 2013.

asking question about the target and work experience simple and straight forward

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Coquitlam, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Coquitlam, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HSBC Canada in July 2013.

Firstly received a phone interview generally asking about your status and behavior questions. Then went to a branch for face to face interview. The recruiters are the assistant branch manager and operation specialist. They asked me about my customer services experiences and also tested my language qualification. However, the HR efficiency is not very high and I waited for almost 1 month for the recruiting process.

No negotiation

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Canada.

Pretty easy, had a quick 10 min phone interview and then called in to a branch for an interview with the branch manager. Asked questions mainly about past customer service experience

Nothing to negotiate

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Canada.

straightforward with phone interview and then 1on1