HSBC Canada Summer Intern Interview Questions

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Canada.

Interview

Interview process took about 3 weeks total. Applied at the end of March and received a call in early April for a phone interview. First round was a 1 on 1 phone interview that consisted of all behavioural questions. After phone interview there was a group interview and another 2 on 1 interview. No technical questions were asked only "fit" type questions and behavioural.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you completed and walk me through the process you followed to complete it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Canada

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Canada in April 2014.

Interview

1st Interview - On the phone. Asked questions about your experience and why you want the position etc.
    2nd Interview - Group. Written behavioural questions, presentations on how well you think on your feet (random topics), a dragon's den type pitch at the end on a random product they give you.
    3rd Interview - Why you want to work for the department. Technical questions & judging for good fit on their team.

Interview Questions

• Draw a word from an envelope. You have 1 minute to prepare for a 1 minute presentation on the topic   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Canada in February 2014.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks from the time of applying online and getting a call back.
    It was a phone interview.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at HSBC Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

First round: phone interview: behavior questions
    Second round: group interview: doing group presentations
    third round with department managers: technical

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that is out of your resume   1 Answer