Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at HSBC Canada
- Personal Banker (21)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Premium Banker (5)
- Summer Intern (4)
- Premier Relationship Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- HSBC Personal Banker (2)
- Commercial Account Manager (Trainee) (2)
- Global Markets - Sales & Trading (1)
- RBWM Marketing (1)
- Test Automation Engineer (1)
- Customer Service Specialist (1)
- Commercial Banking Trainee (1)
- Graduate Development Program (Now Executive Management Program) (1)
- Release Management Intern (1)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (1)
- Customer Support (1)
- Operations Specialist (1)
- Personal Banking Representative (1)
- Retail Banking Officer (1)
- Commercial Banking Relationship Manager (1)
- Developer (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Risk Manager (1)
- Investment Counselor (1)
- Software Programmer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Teller (1)
- Technical Support (1)
Summer Intern Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at HSBC Canada.
Interview process took about 3 weeks total. Applied at the end of March and received a call in early April for a phone interview. First round was a 1 on 1 phone interview that consisted of all behavioural questions. After phone interview there was a group interview and another 2 on 1 interview. No technical questions were asked only "fit" type questions and behavioural.
- Tell me about a project you completed and walk me through the process you followed to complete it Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Canada
Summer Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at HSBC Canada in April 2014.
1st Interview - On the phone. Asked questions about your experience and why you want the position etc.
2nd Interview - Group. Written behavioural questions, presentations on how well you think on your feet (random topics), a dragon's den type pitch at the end on a random product they give you.
3rd Interview - Why you want to work for the department. Technical questions & judging for good fit on their team.
- Draw a word from an envelope. You have 1 minute to prepare for a 1 minute presentation on the topic Answer Question
Summer Intern InterviewNo OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Canada in February 2014.
It took about 3 weeks from the time of applying online and getting a call back.
It was a phone interview.
- Pretty standard questions Answer Question
Summer Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at HSBC Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.
First round: phone interview: behavior questions
Second round: group interview: doing group presentations
third round with department managers: technical
- Tell me something that is out of your resume 1 Answer