HSBC Global Resourcing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Executive Interview

Customer Service Executive

Interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing

Interview Details – Applied via job recruiter.
Grammar test, oral test and interview.

Interview Question – Problem solving questions.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
City of London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing in February 2014.

Interview Details – No online interviews, but first interview looks at CV
HR are not that helpful as they do not specify if you are to be doing a CV interview, tecnical interview or competency interview. Just need to be more transparent

Interview Question – Can you confirm you will stay a minimum 12 months   View Answer

Fresher Interview

Fresher

Interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing

Interview Details – 1)Aptitude test: It is a very easy process out of 100% students 97-98% will be able to make it clear.
2)Technical Interview: As i said more poeple will come to this round and we have to wait till the night in order to get the number in the round as many people will clear the first round.
3)HR Interview

Interview Question – Can pointers be used in C?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of telephonic interview, 2 with local management (Manager and AVP) and one with business side

Interview Question – Things are pretty straight forward with interview revolving around your knowledge of analytics domain   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation in Salary

Customer Service Executive Interview

Customer Service Executive
Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the company through a referral and i got a call from the company in about 2 weeks. The entire interview process has 4 rounds, first was a grammar test, it was a written test. If through, then you go for the second round that checks one's typing speed. It should be at least 25c/min. And then the group discussion round where you have to face questions that test our communication skills. And finally 1-1 interview with a Manager , its more like an HR round where he asks about education, why we chose to join HSBC and expected salary, etc.

Interview Question – Fortunately i didn't had to face any difficult question as such.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It wasn't complicated at all, at least in my case as they offered more than what i was earning at that point.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had about 3 rounds of interview.
In the 1st round I was asked to prepare on a topic on the available process material and present it to the interviewers. Apart from which, questions were asked about my team management, project management skills.
2nd Round was with the Senior VP of the department who too questioned me to understand my strong skill sets and what improvement could I bring into the process.
3rd round was to submit a workflow assessment of a process and how I would like it to be changed.

Interview Question – I was asked to provide a strength and a weakness. When I provided one of each, I was asked to provide another. I couldn't think of any in the interview. Interviewer stated that this means I do not have faults and I am successful all throughout my career with the company. This was tricky to answer for me at that time.   View Answer

Assistant Manager Operations

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing.

Interview Details – Resume was shortlisted by HR,1st round video conference with AVP(Operations) and cleared for final round with VP(Hiring Manager) and was told that skil sets does not match.(Was wondering how did I manager to clear the previous round without matching Skills.)

Interview Question – Are you feeling nervous ? Obviously ...its a stupid questions to ask   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Beggars cannot be chosers !

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing in March 2009.

Interview Details – Written test, voice and accent test, 2-3 rounds of interview.

Negotiation Details – ok

Manager Interview

Manager
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was an internal job application (promotion), I was suggested to apply for the position based on my past achievements. The job was posted on internal job portal, applied online, called for an interview with AVP HR, and an AVP HSS Ops. Followed by onshore (UK) senior manager / head for 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Who's your mentor and what is their weaknesses ?   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at HSBC Global Resourcing in November 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple procedure, 2 rounds one direct technical round with an AM & MO and last would be HR round, entire process was rounded in 2 months max

Interview Question – Questions are mostly on basic. nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got more than what i expected

Interviews for Top Jobs at HSBC Global Resourcing

Worked for HSBC Global Resourcing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC Global Resourcing interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by HSBC Global Resourcing employees and interview candidates.