HSBC - HDPI

53 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CSE Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at HSBC - HDPI.

Interview Details – 1. Aptitude Test
2. Personal Introduction Round
3. JAM Session
4. Operational Interview Round
5. HR Round

Interview Question – How long will you be with the Company? (They ask us to tell the number of years)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since my First job i was happy with what ever was offered

Assistant Manager Interview

Interviewed at HSBC - HDPI

Interview Details – The interview process starts with the operations guy taking your technical interview which is followed by HR round for salary discussion. Although the feedback mechanism is not that strong.

Interview Question – None as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation possible

Manager MI Reporting Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at HSBC - HDPI in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was asked to be at the venue by 11 AM but i was there 10 mins prior to that time just to make sure that i should be on time. HR Called my name at 12.50 PM after asking them about my turn. The Person who is interviewing doesn't even know how to behave during the interview. He walks off in between the interview and will be back after some time which is extremely ridiculous and never seen such employees in any company. He didn't even introduce his name nor doesn't even know what to ask in the interview. He himself doesn't have a clarity. He was expecting the person explain everything about HSBC which is senseless. Ask about his current company or his responsibilities and how they are connected.

Interview Question – tell me about HSBC.He expects you to answer so much about HSBC as if there is no New Hire Oriention for the newly joined Employees   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at HSBC - HDPI in February 2011.

Interview Details – A written test on the nature of work and a Manager Interview

Interview Question – How you manage the team when people conflict with each others   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 50K you can get more if you negotiate.

Fund Administrator Interview

Fund Administrator
Calcutta (India)

I interviewed at HSBC - HDPI in September 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy, a few derivative focussed questions and some education related. All-in-all a good learning experience for freshers.

More focus on capital markets and associated derivative, equities, bond products in existence, trade and uses. A good place to work with all benefits and facilities compounding onto a memorable voyage.

Interview Question – Dealing with failures   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HSBC - HDPI.

Interview Details – Campus interview. Written test, GD and one interview (HR+Tech)

Negotiation Details – No

Associate Interview

Associate
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HSBC - HDPI in November 2013.

Interview Details – Telephone, Aptitude & Managers etc.,

Interview Question – Depends on the situation ( Reply by the candidate)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In simple way - Handsome salary and Friendly environment

Manager Interview

Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HSBC - HDPI in November 2013.

Interview Details – I had close to 6 round of interview. 3 Telephone, 2 rounds of Face to Face (Through Video Chat) and one final negotiation round over the phone.

Interview Question – I would say its average level of difficulties. I faced some of the unexpected questions but noting was out of the world. All the higher management taken the interview made sense while asking questions. Overall very good experience and HR team is very supportive.   Answer Question

Analyst - Analytics Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at HSBC - HDPI in November 2013.

Interview Details – The whole process took 1 day. I had applied through employee referral. My CV got shortlisted after a month. I was scheduled for a telephonic interview, it was a technical round (puzzles, sql, sas, excel). After a couple of hours, my result was intimated to me and a video conference with VP was scheduled for the same day in bangalore office, it was a casual round, asked about previous experience and why analytics and general resume related stuff. Next day in the morning, I got an intimation of the selection and had a discussion with HR regarding salary. And 4 days after that (as in today ) I got my offer letter (yay!!! :) )

Interview Question – SQL queries, general SAS questions, Excel question on pivot, vlookup   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at HSBC - HDPI

Interview Details – Mostly relaxed. Interviewers made sure I was comfortable. There were 2 rounds. First one technical and second one an HR round. Followed by a one-on-one interview with the VP.

Interview Question – What value-addition will you make to HSBC-HDPI?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at HSBC - HDPI

Worked for HSBC - HDPI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC - HDPI interview questions and advice. All 53 interview reviews posted anonymously by HSBC - HDPI employees and interview candidates.