HSBC Holdings

HSBC Holdings Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2011.

Phone screening, then a few days later, on site interviewed, then a few days later, offer made and accepted, then backgound check and drug test. since the phone interview, it took about 3-4 weeks. on-site interview was overall nice. some technical questions.

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in March 2008.

The application process began with an online application that was similar to most other banks. The firm was very quick with its review of my application and cv (24 hrs). I then took an online set of tests, and was invited to a first round interview. There was a slight delay in being able to pick a time slot for the interview, but eventually more times were listed. The interview was by phone, and was entirely competency based questions. My interviewer was very friendly. I advanced past 1st round, after which my application went on to further review but did not progress past this state. I was not notified of why I was rejected.

Analyst Interview

Online application, phone interview, assessment centre. Phone interview was fine, competency based plus financial news. Assessment centre consisted of 3 interviews plus case study & presentation. Case study was hard, prepare by reading HSBC research.

Analyst Interview

First apply through the online application system, then you will receive link in the email for online aptitude test, after passing the test you will be available to schedule phone interview, the final round of interview is in local assessment center

Analyste Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in March 2013.

Entretien technique, questions attendues normales

Technical interview, normal expected questions

Interview Questions
    • Questions d'entretien sur la motivation   Motivational interview questions   View Answers (2)

Analyst Interview

Nothing happened much, everything was done on the phone as I live abroad.Very nice and pleasant, I had a great time discussing markets and economics during half an hour

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in October 2012.

1st round telephone interview for a graduate position in GB&M. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was competency-based only, conducted by a HR. The communication was good and smooth, questions were about motivation, personality (situation based), company values and current news. I got a positive email feedback later that day, and will see if they arrange the AC.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see the world in 2060?
      Who do you look up to?

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in February 2012.

1 motivational and 2 competency based essays. Cover letter included in online app ... Numeracy Test which was relatively simple however phone interview was difficult.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in February 2010.

I applied online, after which I had a phone interview and several online tests. After passing that, I was invited to an assessment day which consisted of a presentation and three different types of interviews, as well as one final logic/mathematical test. The key was understanding the business and job I was applying to.

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in February 2010.

3 interview with different persons