HSBC Holdings Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mettawa, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in September 2012.

3 interviews one with HR, senior manager,and director. All three interviews had me walk them through my résumé. Standard question of why I was looking for a job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want from a job? What prompted you to get the promotion in your last job? Do you read any professional journals? What is fair lending? Who do you give presentations to and how often. Do you have experience with SaS? Do you have experience pulling data from other sources. Is it great volumes of data? Did you work with other departments?   View Answer

Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2008.

i had a quick phone interview with HR. A short, 30 minute, interview with the hiring manager and came in for a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any tough/unexpected questions   View Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mettawa, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in April 2008.

initial conversation, phone screen, group interview

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to come up with an architecture for a given problem   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mettawa, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in June 2009.

Professional, and organized

Interview Questions
    • What do you think your most challenge situtation to overcome?   Answer Question
    Good experience

Corporate Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Prospect Heights, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prospect Heights, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in December 2009.

Faxed a resume to CP and was called the same day for a phone interview. I was asked to come to a panel interview later in the week. I interviewed with a panel of 6. Basic questions about what I like to do when I'm not working and some technical questions about my current job.

Low offer

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mettawa, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in July 2009.

it was a phone interview with three different managers in the department. one manager after another. some basic questions like weakness, strength and ask them questions..also be flexible..be willing to work ful time if the position has an option for full or part time..

Interview Questions
    intern so not much nego..

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!