HSBC Holdings Compliance Interview Questions

Compliance Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

I applied online and a few weeks later received an email inviting me to interview. I participated in a phone interview a few days later. Interview itself was about 45 minutes long and consisted mostly of behavioral and competency questions that probed my basic knowledge of finance as well as my understanding of what exactly HSBC stood for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the financial world will look like in 2050? Be specific.   Answer Question
  • Identify a financial scandal of the past few years and explain what happened. How do you think this scandal and its fallout have impacted HSBC?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Compliance Interview

Interview

The recruiters at HSBC don't know what they're doing. I received multiple calls from multiple different people on the same job. Once I interviewed, I was moved over to another recruiter, who never gave me a status. Then a few months later, received a call from a new recruiter who thought she had talked to me, but never did. Then told me she'd set something up, but I never heard back. When I followed up, another recruiter said the job has been filled. Umm ok. Worst recruiting program ever.