HSBC Holdings Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a Phone interview with a former co worker. THere was a similar interview the year prior for a different position which did not materialize. The interview was informal since I had a history with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to increase the initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted by phone first and then round robin style one on one with manager and director. The Q's were pretty standard. Just a lot of personal info and the last position q's. Have to keep it light and display confidence in your skills. Personality counts for about 50% success in getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They try to lowball, but you have to stay firm

Anonymous Employee in Mettawa, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mettawa, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Professional, and organized

Interview Questions

• What do you think your most challenge situtation to overcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good experience

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Pune (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

1) Requirement discussion 2) Technical discussion 3) Technical Panel discussion 4) HR Discussion 5) Final Offer

Interview Questions

Profile was not matching my expectations