HSBC Holdings Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Buffalo, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interviwed with HR at Texas and VP at buffalo. The VP asked Typical corp finance questions: experience with Balance Sheet and asset management.

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. All questions pertained to the analytics business and technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The terms of the offer were great and I accepted shortly thereafter.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in September 2010.

Interview

First round was on campus consisting of a basic behavioral/fit interview questions. Second round was on-site consisting of 4, hour long behavioral/fit interviews. Overall, a very easy interview process with limited to no technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No - not very open to negotiation.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online to Global business in HSBC, did the online test, then got an tele interview, then processed to the final interview. Questions asked: 1 when and how did you give a presentation. 2) leadership role 3) problem solving, 4) Why HSBC and Why the positon?

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in October 2008.

Interview

4 Phone screening + 6 Onsite interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA