HSBC Holdings

HSBC Holdings Global Markets Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst - Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in February 2014.

I applied through HSBC graduate web site. I've been invited to numerical test the day after and to a phone interview the day after I completed the test. The interview was mainly competency questions and HSBC based questions (a bit less than 1 hour) : why investment banking ? why HSBC ? why global markets ? why you ? which skills do you possess for the position ? why values are important in a corporation ? which values are important for a bank ? where will the world go in 2050 ? what will be the banking landscape at that time ? how it will impact HSBC ? how do you see yourself in the future ? what do you have to learn ? Tell me about a recent financial news. What was the impact on HSBC ? Tell me one quality you have for the position. Why is it a quality for the position ? Develop.

Interview Questions
  • where will the world go in 2050 ? what will be the banking landscape at that time ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Had a phone call from HR to setup an interview. 1st round interview with 2 heads of desks. 2 second round interviews with executives and heads of desks. Mostly technical and fit questions.

Interview Questions