HSBC Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst - Global Markets Interview

Analyst - Global Markets
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through HSBC graduate web site. I've been invited to numerical test the day after and to a phone interview the day after I completed the test. The interview was mainly competency questions and HSBC based questions (a bit less than 1 hour) : why investment banking ? why HSBC ? why global markets ? why you ? which skills do you possess for the position ? why values are important in a corporation ? which values are important for a bank ? where will the world go in 2050 ? what will be the banking landscape at that time ? how it will impact HSBC ? how do you see yourself in the future ? what do you have to learn ? Tell me about a recent financial news. What was the impact on HSBC ? Tell me one quality you have for the position. Why is it a quality for the position ? Develop.

Interview Question – where will the world go in 2050 ? what will be the banking landscape at that time ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Global Markets Analyst

Interviewed at HSBC Holdings

Interview Details – Had a phone call from HR to setup an interview. 1st round interview with 2 heads of desks. 2 second round interviews with executives and heads of desks. Mostly technical and fit questions.

Interview Question – last song played on your ipod   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at HSBC Holdings

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC Holdings Global Markets Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HSBC Holdings employees and interview candidates.