HSBC Holdings Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.9

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter the process consists of written test,face to face interview,excel test,it took two weeks to get the result was persuing MBA and was in 3rd sem employer was not ready to provide holidays in trainnig period,

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I appeared the interview for JAVA at HSBC software development center, Hyderabad, India. It had 3 rounds
    1. One written test (multiple choice questions) consisting of both technical and aptitude questions.
    2. 1 to 1 interview for 1.5 hour. Mostly questions were from core java, jsp, servlet, sql, xml, java scripts, project related stuff etc.
    3. HR round

The interview was a good experience for me.

The salary discussed with HR and offer letter I got had huge difference. Hence I declined the offer.

CSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

1. Aptitude Test
    2. Personal Introduction Round
    3. JAM Session
    4. Operational Interview Round
    5. HR Round

Interview Questions

• How long will you be with the Company? (They ask us to tell the number of years)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since my First job i was happy with what ever was offered

S/W Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

It is a lengthy process they take many rounds of interview with average level of difficulty.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager MI Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was asked to be at the venue by 11 AM but i was there 10 mins prior to that time just to make sure that i should be on time. HR Called my name at 12.50 PM after asking them about my turn. The Person who is interviewing doesn't even know how to behave during the interview. He walks off in between the interview and will be back after some time which is extremely ridiculous and never seen such employees in any company. He didn't even introduce his name nor doesn't even know what to ask in the interview. He himself doesn't have a clarity. He was expecting the person explain everything about HSBC which is senseless. Ask about his current company or his responsibilities and how they are connected.

Interview Questions

• tell me about HSBC.He expects you to answer so much about HSBC as if there is no New Hire Oriention for the newly joined Employees   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Initially they called me for telephonic interview. After a week they scheduled my interview and after that they called me for f2f interview. After two days HR called me said, you are selected are you willing to work in hyderabad, india. I said ok. Finally they ask me to submit documents of my previous company. This is how my interview process is done.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Got a call from HR.. Written round and 2 tech F2F rounds.. Questions were pretty simple..

Negotiation

Not as expected.. but ok

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted apptitude,technical,3 HR rounds.Prior to these,followed a pre placement talk which is particularly the insight of the Company profile for which they are hiring.Listen to it consiously as questions can be asked like how many branches,where all,different domains etc.Apptitude was very much easy and hoards of people were qualified for the technical round.This round required to be diciplined,logical and focused.They asked questions like how a elevator works,Sim card working,few c questions etc.Simple it was and then the HR rounds followed.After all the day you will feel a bit lethargic at this time which could lead to diversion.Dont let this get upon and always be sharing or talking to someone so that you don't feel nervous .HR questions like tell about yourself,your strengths and weakness,JAM etc will test your communication skills,spontaneity and boldness.

Interview Questions

• Okay so coming from Electronics background I was asked about programs from C,C++ like banker's algorithm,linked lists,sorting programs which I had found difficult.   Answer Question

Testing Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was good well processed and finally got rejected due to experience in particular testing domain experience. As i was not having any work experience in particular testing domain they could not processed me further.

Interview Questions

• Which IBM tools you have used in your previous company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was very good. Only three rounds.. Written test for your technical skill test followed by technical interview and HR interview. Salary negotiation takes bit time for processing which I failed to get.