HSBC Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Lewisville, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online.... got phone call.....went to interview....... got job. It's basic customer service that situational questions. Nothing to be scared about. The company had a great bonus structure.... but changed when the company changed the bonuses changed drastically.

Negotiation

straight forward.... hourly

Corporate Pilot Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Prospect Heights, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

Faxed a resume to CP and was called the same day for a phone interview. I was asked to come to a panel interview later in the week. I interviewed with a panel of 6. Basic questions about what I like to do when I'm not working and some technical questions about my current job.

Low offer

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Very friendly people, but very rushed. I felt as if I was being processed, more than interviewed. Despite meeting a number of people and speaking to even more on the phone, they didn't have the common courtesy to call me to tell me their final decision. I received a form email and they never returned my follow-up phone calls. I know everyone's busy, but civility should be an absolute minimum.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your previous boss?   Answer Question
    • If you could change one thing about the way your previous boss handled business, what would it be?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mettawa, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

it was a phone interview with three different managers in the department. one manager after another. some basic questions like weakness, strength and ask them questions..also be flexible..be willing to work ful time if the position has an option for full or part time..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

intern so not much nego..

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mettawa, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Professional, and organized

Interview Questions

• What do you think your most challenge situtation to overcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good experience

Credit Risk Manager Interview

Application

interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Salinas, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Basic interview process, nothing too difficult. Mostly analytical.

Interview Questions

• How do you do multi tasking? mostly behavioral questions   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (San Francisco, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

they asked me basic questions regarding financial statements accrual methods, dividend policies. what were the biggest amounts on a financial statement. lady was a bit rough around the edges though, think it might have been because of her lack of english skills though, regardless they were easy to interview with.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Oneida, NY) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very exhausting. Phone screens, 3 interviews, extensive paperwork needed for background and credit checks. Drug testing, finger printing,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in June 2008.

Interview

had my first interview over the phone and then I came in for a interview then i had to take atest, then they ask me to come back in to the interview to talk to the supervisor. AFter that I had to travel to another town and tak to their boss. OVerall a very detailed interview process

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mettawa, IL) in April 2008.

Interview

initial conversation, phone screen, group interview

Interview Questions

• Was asked to come up with an architecture for a given problem   Answer Question