HSBC Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in September 2011.

Interview Details – I had already been waiting a few weeks after sending the application but everything was sped up after meeting some associates at a networking evening and one offered to forward my CV onto HR. I was then invited to sit the online tests and the next day I was invited to book a telephone interview. I found out within a week that I had passed the interview for the assessment centre (they had kept me well-informed via email along the way about my application progress until then). The AC was a full day that consisted of two business interviews, one competency and a case study. You also had to pass the numerical test at the start.

Interview Question – If you had a sizeable sum of money to invest in a company (with a large stake) what would you want to know when deciding whether to invest?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview first with H&R-Behavioul questions
Interview with department
Interview with manager

Interview Question – Tell me something about the "arbitrage" in FX market.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at HSBC Holdings

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC Holdings Investment Banking Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HSBC Holdings employees and interview candidates.