HSBC Holdings

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied in November and had numerical test after submitted online application in one week. The numerical test was easy and it is from SHL. After that, I waited for 2 months for the first round interview. During this time they kept sending you emails telling you your application is still under review.

Interview Question – What will the world be like in 2050 and how is this gonna change hsbc   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2012.

Interview Details – It was a basic interview, the manager described the company and then asked me to present myself and asked a lot of technical questions about FX products and settlement process.
and questions like why do you want to work for HSBC, what did you bring to the team, how did you run this project. difficult situation to describe

Interview Question – difficult situation to describe and how did you do to resolve it   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2012.

Interview Details – Online Application form.-- Numerical Test--First Round Phone Interview--AC

Interview Question – They asked Why HSBC, Why Operations, Why Company Value important to a business. Current news in industry. Other competence questions including teamwork, an experience where you initiate to improve, biggest challenge   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2012.

Interview Details – both interview and presentation are ranked. 1 and 2 means pass while 3 means holding. One of MDs asked me whats my choice if hsbc wants to cut costs, cutting employees or reducing the expense of technology. ( should answer cutting emplyees). The AC consists of a case study, a presentation, 2 motivation interview and 1 business interview.

Interview Question – what are daily activities in operations department   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was informed to attend the interview by a HR through the phone. I was told in the morning that the interview will be held in two weeks, but the next day I was asked to the interview. So it was impossible for me to prepare anything. During the interview, the manager asked many things about my school life, the non-curriculum activities.

Interview Question – How do you corporate with your group member when organizing an activities?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at HSBC Holdings

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HSBC Holdings Operations Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by HSBC Holdings employees and interview candidates.