HSBC Holdings Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2012.

Interview

I got asked tell me about a time you had conflict in the workplace and describe to me how you dealt with it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied in November and had numerical test after submitted online application in one week. The numerical test was easy and it is from SHL. After that, I waited for 2 months for the first round interview. During this time they kept sending you emails telling you your application is still under review.

Interview Questions

• What will the world be like in 2050 and how is this gonna change hsbc   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

It was a basic interview, the manager described the company and then asked me to present myself and asked a lot of technical questions about FX products and settlement process. and questions like why do you want to work for HSBC, what did you bring to the team, how did you run this project. difficult situation to describe

Interview Questions

• difficult situation to describe and how did you do to resolve it   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Online Application form.-- Numerical Test--First Round Phone Interview--AC

Interview Questions

• They asked Why HSBC, Why Operations, Why Company Value important to a business. Current news in industry. Other competence questions including teamwork, an experience where you initiate to improve, biggest challenge   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2012.

Interview

both interview and presentation are ranked. 1 and 2 means pass while 3 means holding. One of MDs asked me whats my choice if hsbc wants to cut costs, cutting employees or reducing the expense of technology. ( should answer cutting emplyees). The AC consists of a case study, a presentation, 2 motivation interview and 1 business interview.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in May 2010.

Interview

I was informed to attend the interview by a HR through the phone. I was told in the morning that the interview will be held in two weeks, but the next day I was asked to the interview. So it was impossible for me to prepare anything. During the interview, the manager asked many things about my school life, the non-curriculum activities.

Interview Questions

• How do you corporate with your group member when organizing an activities?   Answer Question