Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at HSBC Holdings
- Software Engineer (65)
- Analyst (44)
- Intern (34)
- Personal Banker (27)
- Customer Service Representative (24)
- Management Associate (24)
- Business Analyst (20)
- Trainee Software Engineer (17)
- Manager (16)
- Customer Service Executive (15)
- Summer Analyst (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Co-op Student Trainee (14)
- Premier Relationship Manager (12)
- Credit Analyst (11)
- Assistant Vice President (11)
- Associate (11)
- Assistant Manager (11)
- Summer Intern (10)
- Internship (10)
- Relationship Manager (10)
- Finance (9)
- Teller (9)
- Project Manager (9)
- Summer (8)
- Vice President (7)
- Commercial Banking (6)
- Compliance Officer (6)
- Team Leader (6)
- International Manager (6)
Premium Banker Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.
Applied online. HR email for telephone interview. Normal basic behavioural questions. Second interview at branch with branch manger and manager of personal banking. More of a fit interview. Emailed branch manager afterwards thanking him for interview and was emailed offer that day.
- Nothing. Easy questions on what my experiences matched those of the job requirements. Answer Question
I asked for a little higher approx 5% and was accepted.
Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings
Premium Banker InterviewNo OfferEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.
send email and then arrange interview date
- What is the economics of the whole market or in Canada? Answer Question
Premium Banker InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in May 2013.
one phone interview and one 2 on 1 interview, last about 30 minutes,basic questions such as why you,why this position,career path,any COI that can refer business
- give details about how you are bring new business to HSBC Answer Question
Premium Banker InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.
1 phone interview+1 face to face interview
- How many high net worth clients in your current network? Answer Question
Premium Banker InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2011.
HSBC Interview/Assessment Process [Edit] The interview process for HSBC is as follows: Online Application/Candidate Questionnaire Online Numerical reasoning aptitude tests Interviews Assessment Day (including case study) Online Application [Edit] The HSBC online application will ask you to provide basic personal information such as: Name, Address, Contact Telephone Number and University Qualification. You will also be asked to upload your CV. Make sure that your CV details the following: All your work experience to date (voluntary, internships, part-time work) Positions of responsibility Extracurricular activities Academic Details Scholarships or other awards
- What would you do if you have been assigned a almost impossible question? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review