HSBC Holdings Sales and Trading Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

The telephone interview lasted 30 min. I thought the HR would ask about competency questions about your experiences, however, it turned out to be some strange questions. What I felt after that interview was that it was more like an personality test than a normal telephone interview. They did not care about ur personal abilities.

Interview Questions

• Do u prefer to be a leader or a follower?   1 Answer
  • Should u work for firm's performance or clients' interests?   Answer Question
  • Is the loyalty important for an investment bank?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2010.

Interview

The process starts with some CV screening and then proceeds to aptitude tests online, both verbal and numerical. The telephone interview lasts around 45 minutes as a serires of competency and experience based questions are asked.

Interview Questions