HSBC Holdings

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Sales and Trading Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2010.

Interview Details – The process starts with some CV screening and then proceeds to aptitude tests online, both verbal and numerical. The telephone interview lasts around 45 minutes as a serires of competency and experience based questions are asked.

Interview Questions

Sales and Trading Analyst Interview

Sales and Trading Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2010.

Interview Details – The telephone interview lasted 30 min. I thought the HR would ask about competency questions about your experiences, however, it turned out to be some strange questions. What I felt after that interview was that it was more like an personality test than a normal telephone interview. They did not care about ur personal abilities.

Interview Questions

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!