HSBC Holdings

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview Details – Campus Interviewed: Write a code for sorting a array.

Thats it !! Then HR Round

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in August 2011.

Interview Details – HSBC came to college for recruitment for various profiles such as Data information, risk analysis etc. It began with ppt in the morning followed by a general aptitude test. it included simple quantative questions, verbal, analytical questions. they also had a section of questions on the company. After the first round, next was GD round. after GD round, there were two more rounds, managerial and HR round. They asked basic knowledge of financial institutes and all.

Interview Question – they asked technical questions from my branch   Answer Question

Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in August 2009.

Interview Details – One HR interview first, was just about some behavioral questions and background questions. Then a technical phone interview from India was scheduled. Finally there was a IQ test but that was easy.

Interview Question – Concepts about java, such as polymorphism, inheritance, etc.   Answer Question

Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at HSBC Holdings in December 2008.

Interview Details – IQ test, 2 days later Group Interview. But I show not enough courage

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   View Answer

Worked for HSBC Holdings? Contribute to the Community!