HSBC Holdings Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initially applied online via HSBC's website and received a call from HR. Had a brief conversation with HR about the position and my background which eventually got me to a face to face interview. The face to face interview with the hiring manager was very relaxed and informal, in all honesty I left the interview feeling very impressed with the organization and their focus in this marketplace. The face to face interview consisted of discussions surrounding my prior experiences pertaining to the position. The hiring manager was relaxed, knowledgeable, and professional he was also down to earth which made the process less stressful.

Interview Questions

• None, we discussed my background and how it pertained to the position.   Answer Question

Retail Banking and Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Washington, DC) in November 2012.

Interview

1- Apply online 2- Phone interview basic questions about problems you have overcome, strength/weakness 3- Panel interview

Interview Questions

• What is an example of failure and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

It was my first interview ever and it went terrible.