HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited

Unclaimed Profile

HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited Interview Questions

3.3

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

First there is a 1 hour Test, containing question from finance and Data interpretation and Quatitative aptitude, afterclearing the test there was a GD round and after that there was Personal interview

Interview Questions

• they asked mostly from CV, about Econometrics and tough Puzzles like two persons standing in front of heaven and hell gates one always truth and other always lie we have to ask a single question to them each how to find out which gate is of heaven gate,   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

A formal review process with HR and then followed by meeting with a panel of minimum 3 senior officers of director level about information exchange on career prospectus and growth.

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving old company and motivation to join new company   Answer Question

The pay scale was less than my current earning

Associate Human Resources Interview

Interview

It was quick. My interviewer, my boss, was not a very qualified and accomplished HR professional, as I discovered later. Two rounds of interview were taken and I was informed that I had cleared the interview rounds and was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not get the kind of hike that I was expecting

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

The Interview Process was very relaxed. It was a one on one interview with an executive who basically questioned me on my academic background and knowledge of accounting and finance.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult ones to be honest. They were all straightforward but I was just not in the right frame of mind.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited in August 2010.

Interview

1st was telephonic interview to recruiter..
    2nd was HR round
    3rd was written test
    4th was with manager.

For the Relationship Manager In Equity Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

when the interviewer person came into the Room he is very aggressive in his work and he want's the person who show's the commitment and then deliver the result and that was i liked it & this will give me Spark to face the Interview.

Negotiation

This task is so very difficult and Somehow that will manage and good take care by the particular department & me.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited (Mumbai (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

1st round was held with the Hr, after which in next week 2nd round was held with regional head and after 20 days 3rd round was held with the branch manager for that particular branch

Interview Questions

• Give me one example where u got a client by cold call?   1 Answer
    • Will u be able to travel so long for the branch planned for me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was done as the package which was offered to me was good for me.

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC InvestDirect (India) Limited (Mumbai (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

There was no interview involved in my case as the company was taken over by HSBC Group in the year 2008. The culture of this organisation is just like any other MNC. However its a good place to work, learn and grow.