HSBC Mexico

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at HSBC Mexico in January 2009.

Interview Details – The HR department called me for an interview on a Credit Analyst position they where opening in their Monterrey branch (this was back in January 2009). They had seen my resume in my college's database and thought I was qualified for the job.

I went to the interview, and to my dismay was interviewed by a very unprofessional woman, who couldn't stay focused (mobile phone use), and made some assumptions just by an accessory I was wearing (immediately asking if I knew the salary offer of the position, which I responded with a yes).

She asked why I thought I was qualified to get the job, and why I wanted it.

That's it.

Interview Question – Wow! Nice -------! How much did it cost?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HSBC Mexico in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was approached via email. Seemed professional until I got there. This was based on HSBC Mexico corporate offices in Monterrey Mexico.

The interviewer seemed like she didn't know too much about the position itself, and was more interested in what I used to do while in college and what I was wearing.

Interview Question – None job related, that was for sure.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at HSBC Mexico in March 2012.

Interview Details – General interview with Human Resources, followed by interview with the Area including direct boss and other senior managers of the area. Got interviewed by senior management of other two areas related to Analysis. There is also two on line tests, which are very easy and test mental ability and basic math understanding. Also got a case study during the interview.

Interview Question – there was not a diificult question,   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is room for negotiation

Worked for HSBC Mexico? Contribute to the Community!