HSN

Updated Sep 19, 2014
Updated Sep 19, 2014

2.5

Picker Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at HSN.

Interview was through temp agency. Nothing really special about interview process. They drug test you of course. Everything was spelled out in orientation. Everything was spelled out nothing special happens at all. They call you in, you do a drug test, then you work your butt off for 80 hours a week. no fun at all. Decent money in the end.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions HSN hires anyone who is willing to work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HSN.

I had a pleasant time doing my interview over the phone, I was a little nervous as I haven't interviewed in over 5 years for work (stay at home Mom). Answered some basic history from prior employment and did a role play call, logged into recruiters system.

Simple, great pay for work at home. :)

Sales Representative Interview

It was quick and painless. You have a phone interview followed by an in-person interview at a later date. The entire process takes some where around three weeks. There is also an orientation where you meet fellow employees as well as management.

Customer Service Hybrid Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at HSN.

The process was fairly quick! A lot faster than I expected. The interviewer was nice and asked questions that I expected to get asked giving the position that I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewing process was fairly easy because of my previous experience in the field.   Answer Question

OASC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HSN.

The hiring process took a very long time. there were about two weeks in between each interview, and the overall process took more than a month to complete. It was very frustrating as there was no communication between interviews

Digital Content Producer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HSN.

The hiring process began online via company web site for three month contract position. HR phone screening then two 1-on-1 interviews. Both interviews were fairly comprehensive and straight-forward. The offer was made within a week

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online – interviewed at HSN.

Typical bait and switch
    They advertised and interviewed me for Senior Software Engineer and in the offer letter they had mentioned Software Engineer. When asked they it is their norm and they will promote me in 6 months (which never happened)

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview was good , one needed to have working experience to pass their technical interview.
      In the interview with management , they forgot to tell me that I need to be in on-call support every 5th week and I came to know this after joining them.

Answer Question

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HSN in May 2014.

One online test then one interview. Hired on the spot after the interview over the phone that consisted of a remote desktop connection. This was my second time trying for the position and this time it seemed much easier.

Interview Questions
    Easy negotiation. They asked what two days off I would like. I told them and I got them. They also wanted to know if there was any days that I would need off in the next six months so they could approve them, I had none to give.

Senior Programmer Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HSN.

One interview. Not particularly difficult, but I think it depends on what division of IT you are interviewing in

It was straightforward

WAH Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HSN.

Easy process..expect to spend about an hour on the phone for the main interview.

Nothing really to negotiate