HSN Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.5

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at HSN in January 2014.

Easy. They called me, interview was a phone only and then a sort of show your skills with navigating windows, outlook, office, etc. nothing crazy. We had a mock call and a feedback session. And before the close of the call she offered training

Interview Questions
    • Nothing, this was pretty straight forward. Asked about situation/ reactions to difficult customers or technical issues at home   Answer Question
    Exchange of emails

Senior Programmer Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at HSN.

One interview. Not particularly difficult, but I think it depends on what division of IT you are interviewing in

It was straightforward

WAH Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HSN.

Easy process..expect to spend about an hour on the phone for the main interview.

Nothing really to negotiate

Work At Home Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at HSN.

You apply online and if you qualify you receive an email stating that you will be set up with a phone interview. The phone interview lasts about 20 minutes and if the recruiter likes you she tells you to come in within 24 hours for an onsite drug test.

WAH Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at HSN in April 2014.

Completed application and was contacted about a month or so later. Self scheduled interview time. Interview consisted of overview of position, training times, pay, and schedule. Did about 6-7 situational questions and then a mock call. Also navigated through the website and had to find information.

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions were asked. If you are not prepared, these may stump you.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Pay is addressed at beginning of interview.

Customer Service Hybrid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HSN in September 2011.

It is extremely hard to get into HSN unless you have a friend or family member that work in the company. When you apply you must take a personality assesment on their website. If you are called than you go to an audition you are asked questions about passed employment they want to see if your old habits are going to shine through they like a blank canvas to mold you into their standards. If accepted you must work night shift and weekends no matter what.

Interview Questions
    The pay is non negotiable

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at HSN.

Initial Interview was with a recruiter who asked your basic questions about what you're passionate about, what you like about your current job and what you're good at. She was very friendly and the whole process took about 40 minutes once she got done tell me about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had a chance to look at our digital platforms or apps?   Answer Question

On Air Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HSN in October 2013.

I had two interviews, one with Human Resources, and one with the Supervisor. Both of them were very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    They have a set starting pay, but I feel the pay is good.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Fill out some information online and there will be a questionnaire and then a mach home office set up where you have to maneuver around the desktop and take fake calls, after you have passed all of that, you will be set up for a Phone interview were you can pick your time and even reschedule if need be.

Interview Questions
    • Everything is pretty easy, just make sure you have all the technical requirements including a home phone line.   Answer Question

Show Planner/Assistant Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HSN in November 2013.

Very easy and painless experience. Applied and got an e-mail the following day. Initial phone screen was the following week followed by the phone interview with the VP and hiring manager. Decision to fly me down was made the same day. Ticket was booked by the next day. I flew down, met with the recruiter, hiring manager and three other directors/VP's. The talent acquisition partner closed out the interview process and called me the next day! Overall, the process took about a month.

Interview Questions
    • interview #1: getting to know each other better after the phone interview.
      Interview #2: what type of person are you (i.e. organized, works better in a group/individually, etc...).
      Interview #3: tell me about a time when...
      Interview #4: technical questions.
        Answer Question