HSN

Relevance Date Difficulty

Work At Home Sales Representative Interview

Work At Home Sales Representative
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at HSN.

Interview Details – You apply online and if you qualify you receive an email stating that you will be set up with a phone interview. The phone interview lasts about 20 minutes and if the recruiter likes you she tells you to come in within 24 hours for an onsite drug test.

Very Easy Interview

WAH Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

WAH Part-Time Sales Associate
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at HSN in April 2014.

Interview Details – Completed application and was contacted about a month or so later. Self scheduled interview time. Interview consisted of overview of position, training times, pay, and schedule. Did about 6-7 situational questions and then a mock call. Also navigated through the website and had to find information.

Interview Question – Situational questions were asked. If you are not prepared, these may stump you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Pay is addressed at beginning of interview.

Customer Service Hybrid Interview

Customer Service Hybrid
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HSN in September 2011.

Interview Details – It is extremely hard to get into HSN unless you have a friend or family member that work in the company. When you apply you must take a personality assesment on their website. If you are called than you go to an audition you are asked questions about passed employment they want to see if your old habits are going to shine through they like a blank canvas to mold you into their standards. If accepted you must work night shift and weekends no matter what.

Interview Question – Asked to acted out a sales call.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay is non negotiable

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Scheduling Coordinator
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HSN.

Interview Details – Initial Interview was with a recruiter who asked your basic questions about what you're passionate about, what you like about your current job and what you're good at. She was very friendly and the whole process took about 40 minutes once she got done tell me about the company.

Interview Question – Have you had a chance to look at our digital platforms or apps?   Answer Question

On Air Coordinator Interview

On Air Coordinator
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HSN in October 2013.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, one with Human Resources, and one with the Supervisor. Both of them were very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a set starting pay, but I feel the pay is good.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at HSN

Interview Details – Fill out some information online and there will be a questionnaire and then a mach home office set up where you have to maneuver around the desktop and take fake calls, after you have passed all of that, you will be set up for a Phone interview were you can pick your time and even reschedule if need be.

Interview Question – Everything is pretty easy, just make sure you have all the technical requirements including a home phone line.   Answer Question

Show Planner/Assistant Merchandise Planner Interview

Show Planner/Assistant Merchandise Planner
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HSN in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very easy and painless experience. Applied and got an e-mail the following day. Initial phone screen was the following week followed by the phone interview with the VP and hiring manager. Decision to fly me down was made the same day. Ticket was booked by the next day. I flew down, met with the recruiter, hiring manager and three other directors/VP's. The talent acquisition partner closed out the interview process and called me the next day! Overall, the process took about a month.

Interview Question – interview #1: getting to know each other better after the phone interview.
Interview #2: what type of person are you (i.e. organized, works better in a group/individually, etc...).
Interview #3: tell me about a time when...
Interview #4: technical questions.
  Answer Question

HSN Work At Home Sales Representative Interview

HSN Work At Home Sales Representative
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HSN in January 2013.

Interview Details – I sent in my application. I received an email stating I would be receiving a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of basic interview questions and computer skills where the interviewer was shadowing your computer (I.e: copy and pasting, using a search bar, opening up a new tab, etc.).

Interview Question – "Do you have any upsell experience?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. I accepted offer fully.

Director Interview

Director
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HSN in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was a check the box process

Interview Question – Tell me about your career   View Answers (2)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at HSN in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on the HSN website, got an email to expect a call. The interview was over the phone and the interviewer was really nice. There was a little problem, I didn't receive the call at the scheduled time and when I called to find out what happened I got no response. After several calls and emails I finally got in touch with someone to do the interview with. After that it was smooth sailing, got offered the job at the conclusion of that first interview.

Interview Question – What are your faults? What mistakes have you made in your previous positions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, Just asked what shift I would want.