HTC Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.6

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Interview

Hiring process was good. Interviewers have asked decent questions. The process was very easy. They have expected some basic level of expertise and skill level. It was very average. Couple of rounds of interview. Overall it went well. Within a day I got selected. No preparation needed. Interviewers are also below average only.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate. Rolled out very minimal pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HTC Global Services (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied by seeing some job portal, then i got a call from recruiter asking about the basic detail like salary expectation. Then technical interview with HTC person, then client interview 2 rounds. and finally got offer letter.

Senior Data Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HTC Global Services.

Interview

Negotiate , Negotiate , at least 20 percent on Salary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate , Negotiate , at least 20 percent on Salary

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HTC Global Services (Hartford, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

First call by HR to talk about the oppurtunity and job description. Then they ask current pay and ask your expected pay. If you both agree to the pay then second round technical interview takes place. Once done, then HR will call with details about the outcome of interview. If selected, then they would let you know that you would have a 3rd round of client interview that has to be cleared.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HTC Global Services (Troy, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

The initial telephone interview was quick, short and to the point on current technologies. Another indepth interview was also not any different. The final discussion was with the HR director for salary negotiation. The final client interview (if placed immediately at a client site) is more specific to the position that they will be submitting your resume to.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. General trends on current technologies   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negoatiations are a pain. HTC tries to squeeze you for every penny/dollar.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HTC Global Services (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

As a professional who was/is employed by 2 big and a few smallish companies, I can't explain how shocked I was, when I have been asked whether I am still employed. My current work status is given in my CV and has been discussed over the phone during the first interview. The attitude was offensive and was accusing me of lying. I am not sure whether this is them being unprepared or just being offensive. I can’t say that I appreciate an interrogation instead of an interview, because my time is valuable.
    The rest of the interview questions just explained to me how narrow minded they are in marketing. No wonder why HTC is not doing well.
    I withdrew my application straight after the interview via email.
    What I also heard that they have been trying to recruit this role for over a year now.

Interview Questions

• There are 2 phone with ssame specs, how would you sell the one with higher price? (Seriously?!!)   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HTC Global Services (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

It had 3 rounds. 1st round initial screening by phone, 2nd round one to one and 3rd round by a panel of 2 members or more over the phone. They did ask many questions almost covering everything in UI development and the interview was tough.

Interview Questions

• Questions on HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, etc. Advanced Javascript concepts, oops in javascript, and Angular JS framework   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Interview

Applied through naukri, I got a call from HR team, After discussion with HR i am said ok for interview schedule; Inhey alsoterview is especially bit tricky; I went for lead position so they also tested my leadership qualities and Methods which we follow for smooth delivery of the project

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HTC Global Services.

Interview

Got the call through Naukri.com . And there was this interview scheduled at the client NSF International Gurgaon. The interview was mostly around Core Java , Hibernate, JSF.
    Core Java is the key to a java Interview.

Interview Questions

• If a Value is not getting persisted in to the database as was entered form UI, How will you debug it!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will give you a decent offer even without a negotiation,

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HTC Global Services (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied by setting naukri. I called them and interview was fixed. The process of the interview included Telephone interview, personal interview, hr interview, exam regarding English, math, reasoning and data interpretation, typing.