HTC Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2014
Updated Jun 5, 2014

2.3

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Hiring process was good. Interviewers have asked decent questions. The process was very easy. They have expected some basic level of expertise and skill level. It was very average. Couple of rounds of interview. Overall it went well. Within a day I got selected. No preparation needed. Interviewers are also below average only.

Interview Questions
    They didn't negotiate. Rolled out very minimal pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HTC Global Services.

I applied by seeing some job portal, then i got a call from recruiter asking about the basic detail like salary expectation. Then technical interview with HTC person, then client interview 2 rounds. and finally got offer letter.

Senior Data Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Negotiate , Negotiate , at least 20 percent on Salary

Negotiate , Negotiate , at least 20 percent on Salary

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

The process took 2 days - interviewed at HTC Global Services in February 2011.

First call by HR to talk about the oppurtunity and job description. Then they ask current pay and ask your expected pay. If you both agree to the pay then second round technical interview takes place. Once done, then HR will call with details about the outcome of interview. If selected, then they would let you know that you would have a 3rd round of client interview that has to be cleared.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at HTC Global Services.

very cheap mentality.
    initially they hire you as a permanent staff, once the client contract finish, they rusticate your employment from the company.

Quality Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at HTC Global Services in June 2013.

typing test and personal interview in candidate.

HR interview

Trainee Interview

Group discussion and then personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • write down the list of prime numbers less than a user defined number. i.e. if user enters 100 then list all the prime numbers less than 100.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HTC Global Services in December 2008.

two technical rounds and hr interview... finally manager interview thats depends upon your position

Interview Questions
    • some times ask different kind of question other than technical   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HTC Global Services in November 2011.

1. Typing Test 2. Technical Round 3. HR

Interview Questions
    • No issues in technical round, Basic knowledge enough.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at HTC Global Services in August 2008.

Had a good discussion about my background and how it fit the company. Talked about the project opening and how my skills were perfect for the role. The interviewer was very polite and informative. Work culture was nice but pretty impersonal with very little social interaction amongst staff.

Interview Questions

Worked for HTC Global Services? Contribute to the Community!