HTC Global Services

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.6

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Hiring process was good. Interviewers have asked decent questions. The process was very easy. They have expected some basic level of expertise and skill level. It was very average. Couple of rounds of interview. Overall it went well. Within a day I got selected. No preparation needed. Interviewers are also below average only.

Interview Questions
    They didn't negotiate. Rolled out very minimal pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HTC Global Services.

I applied by seeing some job portal, then i got a call from recruiter asking about the basic detail like salary expectation. Then technical interview with HTC person, then client interview 2 rounds. and finally got offer letter.

Senior Data Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HTC Global Services.

Negotiate , Negotiate , at least 20 percent on Salary

Negotiate , Negotiate , at least 20 percent on Salary

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HTC Global Services in February 2011.

First call by HR to talk about the oppurtunity and job description. Then they ask current pay and ask your expected pay. If you both agree to the pay then second round technical interview takes place. Once done, then HR will call with details about the outcome of interview. If selected, then they would let you know that you would have a 3rd round of client interview that has to be cleared.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HTC Global Services in May 2010.

The initial telephone interview was quick, short and to the point on current technologies. Another indepth interview was also not any different. The final discussion was with the HR director for salary negotiation. The final client interview (if placed immediately at a client site) is more specific to the position that they will be submitting your resume to.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing specific. General trends on current technologies   Answer Question
    Salary negoatiations are a pain. HTC tries to squeeze you for every penny/dollar.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HTC Global Services in February 2015.

It had 3 rounds. 1st round initial screening by phone, 2nd round one to one and 3rd round by a panel of 2 members or more over the phone. They did ask many questions almost covering everything in UI development and the interview was tough.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, etc. Advanced Javascript concepts, oops in javascript, and Angular JS framework   View Answer

Techinacl Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HTC Global Services.

Applied through naukri, I got a call from HR team, After discussion with HR i am said ok for interview schedule; Inhey alsoterview is especially bit tricky; I went for lead position so they also tested my leadership qualities and Methods which we follow for smooth delivery of the project

Java Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HTC Global Services.

Got the call through Naukri.com . And there was this interview scheduled at the client NSF International Gurgaon. The interview was mostly around Core Java , Hibernate, JSF.
    Core Java is the key to a java Interview.

Interview Questions
    • If a Value is not getting persisted in to the database as was entered form UI, How will you debug it!   Answer Question
    They will give you a decent offer even without a negotiation,

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied online – interviewed at HTC Global Services in January 2014.

I applied by setting naukri. I called them and interview was fixed. The process of the interview included Telephone interview, personal interview, hr interview, exam regarding English, math, reasoning and data interpretation, typing.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HTC Global Services.

very cheap mentality.
    initially they hire you as a permanent staff, once the client contract finish, they rusticate your employment from the company.