HUB International

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HUB International in December 2009.

Interview Details – A few appointments with HR and others for the positiion

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HUB International in December 2008.

Interview Details – I met with several managers and was asked questions about current job duties, successes etc. Then the usual - "why do you want to work here?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. My advice is that you should always feel comfortable with your request keeping in mind economic conditions and the risk we all take when changing jobs.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HUB International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HUB International Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HUB International employees and interview candidates.