HUB International Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HUB International (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Excellent interview process - Hub is more of an informational inteview style. (I still suggest researching the compnay and people prior to attending any interview). I went through quite a few interviews (5 or more, via phone and in person), but the satff is extremely nice and very warm.

In the end, I didn't WOW the big boss and this was the one person who counted - I do feel this was the unfair part of the selection process. However, the rest of the staff and hiring team was fantastic.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions - all related to the job description.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HUB International

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HUB International in February 2012.

Interview

Phone

Interview Questions