HUMAN Healthy Vending

Interviews for Top Jobs at HUMAN Healthy Vending

Right-Hand Man/Woman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending in October 2011.

This company hires in rounds. They will ask you to perform simple tasks that apply to your position and meet specific deadlines before you can progress to the the next round. You will have 1 Skype interview and lastly come in for a face to face. That's it!

Interview Questions
    • How much would you like to be making now, and how much would you like to be making 5 years from now? How do you intend to get there?   View Answer

Sales Pro Only-150K Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending.

Skype interview was very judgmental and felt like either you were being accepted into the popular club or not. Interviewer said after 2 minutes, You don't seem to be a superstar". Who says that? I get I was being challenged but why play games in the interviewing stage. I don't play games in life so why would I be interested in a job that starts off this way. Forget this company. Looked good on paper, website was so exciting, but interviewer was a turn off. When I asked interviewer if I could ask about the job he said he set aside 10 minutes for this skype interview and we are at 8 1/2 minutes. I had less than 2 minutes to find out job specifics. I still don't know what the job is. I guess I have to get accepted to the club for that! I think this interviewer seems unprofessional and immature. I would like to believe others at the company have a more inviting interview style.