HUMANeX Ventures

Interviews for Top Jobs at HUMANeX Ventures

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HUMANeX Ventures.

They develop their own tools based on Conscientiousness from the Big Five Personality Model. They are structured interviews with a battery of questions to rank you on different dimensions. Having examples and information about specific times will help in the process.

Interview Questions
    • They are all different questions. They look for common sense responses that show an individual has a specific trait.   Answer Question

Client Service Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HUMANeX Ventures.

First two interviews will be over the phone, and then there is a series of in person interviews. The process can take up to 4 months.

Interview Questions
    • How would your past managers describe you in 7+ adjectives? And which one means the most to you. Also, rate yourself on a 1-10 scale compared to others in your same position.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

After graduation from undergrad, I filled out their generic application to be interviewed for a position. They contacted me shortly after to schedule a phone interview. I was under the weather for my interview and was unprepared for the amount of behavioral interview questions I encountered.

I was notified that I did not meet the requirements for a follow-up interview. This was most likely due to my poor interview performance, and my resume was pretty sparse at that time in my career.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were in a leadership position and failed.   View Answer