HUMANeX Ventures

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Service Intern Interview

Client Service Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at HUMANeX Ventures.

Interview Details – First two interviews will be over the phone, and then there is a series of in person interviews. The process can take up to 4 months.

Interview Question – How would your past managers describe you in 7+ adjectives? And which one means the most to you. Also, rate yourself on a 1-10 scale compared to others in your same position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at HUMANeX Ventures

Interview Details – After graduation from undergrad, I filled out their generic application to be interviewed for a position. They contacted me shortly after to schedule a phone interview. I was under the weather for my interview and was unprepared for the amount of behavioral interview questions I encountered.

I was notified that I did not meet the requirements for a follow-up interview. This was most likely due to my poor interview performance, and my resume was pretty sparse at that time in my career.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were in a leadership position and failed.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HUMANeX Ventures? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HUMANeX Ventures interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HUMANeX Ventures employees and interview candidates.