HUSCO International

HUSCO International Interview Questions

2.2

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HUSCO International in July 2014.

Had four rounds of interviews.
    One with my direct report, quality engineer, VP of global manufacturing and VP of human resources.
    First two were based on my resume and my experience with supply chain.
    The other two were behavioral mainly assessing if I would be a good fit for the company culture

Interview Questions
    • How would you keep a check on the suppliers that they maintain 100% OTD   Answer Question
    None

Design Engineer Interview

I sat in an interview that was actually about 6 interviews. I still have not received any notification of employment or that they have chosen to move along. Even if I had received an offer I feel that the culture would not have been a fit. Regardless, a 6 hour interview was a bit excessive in my opinion.

Interview Questions
    • They gave me "homework" to do. Relatively difficult but they accepted general explanations if you didn't finish the problems.   Answer Question

Design and Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HUSCO International.

I interviewed with the recruiters after the career fair at my school. They texted me asking me if I would like to interview. I would have kept a closer eye on my phone that night if I had known to expect a text instead of a phone call or email.

The interview was 10 or so behavioral based questions, not too difficult. They are also very interested in your extracurricular activities, why you chose your major and how/why you chose to attend your university.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time when you knew how to solve a problem and nobody else did.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time when you had to take something apart in order to figure out how it worked or in order to use it.   Answer Question

CNC Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitewater, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitewater, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at HUSCO International in February 2012.

Very easy arrive and sit one on one with plant manager, make sure and let him know u are all about quality but can keep production moving fast as well. I knew i was getting the job before i even left interview because we discussed the shifts and which crew i would be working on. Very laid back just be yourself and make them know quality in important to you.

Interview Questions
    not much negotiating tried to get higher wage and he said i get 2 reviews my 1st six month so should be around .50 cents to 1 dollar raise after 6 months

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HUSCO International in April 2010.

They promise you the world but when you start and I realize this is the reality everywhere, a job is a job and this a job (not a career). The job expectations and skills were as they described but I soon found it to be well below my skill-set. I can't complain as I did accept it but in hindsight I should have shot for something that would challenge me.

Interview Questions
    They are willing to offer more than they originally offer you so shoot for the moon. They did not blink at my counter offer.