Habib Bank Interview Questions

2.9

Internee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Habib Bank.

Interview

Applied by giving CV in branch. Was interviewed by HR manager at the same branch. The manager was not very interested and had already lost my file that I had submitted a few days earlier.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about yourself? Why Banking?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Habib bank has online recruitment policy, first we have to appear a online comprehensive test, when you have qualified the online test then you have appear at a final panel interview.

Interview Questions

• when i was appear at panel interview i was asked for my hobbies specially about music i almost listen   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

First I gave online test, on the basis of its success, I was called for interview. After four interviews, I was hired as Assistant Manager. Each interview was conducted after the gap of few days which was really annoying.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

I gave my CV to my university career placement office. They then forwarded my CV to Habib Bank's Human Resourse Management, Lahore Office. I got a call for interview two weeks later. I then went for interview which lasted 10-15 minutes. one week later i was called to submit my documents and collect my appointment letter.

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

To make selection process bias free a private HR agency took IQ test, That test consisted of General Knowledge, Basic Maths problems and English skills. Candidates that clear the test are called for interview. In interview three basic qualities are assessed that are Focus, Determination and potential. If a candidate fulfills all the requirement he is offered a basic pay which is preset for initial level.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a target oriented job while people usually do not agree to do a target oriented development job?   1 Answer

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

Well first of all i would like to advice to other candidates is that please make yourself presentable. Dress up well and try to wear a dress shirt and pent, tie as well. Interview requires how well you can interact with the interviewer. Try to improve your communication skills as its the most leading factor of getting good jobs.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about HBL?   1 Answer

Head of Consumer Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

Approached by a recruiter in March for a potential opening for Head of Consumer Banking in a local, medium sized bank. Was interviewed in detail by top management over a period of 2 months. In the end, got an offer. However, it did not seem a fit at the time and I declined.

Human Resources Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad on facebook group, i applied for the job, they called me within 5 mins after applying for it and asked about myself i.e. where i have studied, how much working experience i got etc etc..... Then they decide a time for 1 on 1 interview... They were so irresponsible that when i reached their office for interview they forgot that there had been an interview scheduled

they need a workaholic psycho who please them without asking them money.

BDO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

i had seen their add in news paper and go personaly to the place of interview they give me number and ask me to go in waiting room where i had seen 2 of my class fellow seating already their for interview then i meet them they my number called ask me to enter in another room for interview there are 5 panelist to take interview they had question me about banking line my family background i had answered all their question they also asked very difficult question regarding finance.

Interview Questions

• what do u know about option market   1 Answer

Branch Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peshāwar (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Habib Bank (Peshāwar (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

i was interviewed in University, i was not prepared properly, just went there with my Resume and they interviewed me and then selected me amongst 200 candidates.