Habib Metropolitan Bank Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Habib Metropolitan Bank

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

General Discussion About Qualification And Experience

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

They hired me because of my good educational background, and there were some questions regarding the courses I studied. Moreover, there were some questions regarding my personality. I answered them the best I could. And then I got their call and approval.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer
    • What are the changing trends in industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, One should do the negotiation on the basis of his comfort level.

Junior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in November 2011.

Interview

Submitting CV in HR which is consider very throughly after selection of right candidate they will approach for initial test after completion of successful test they will call for initial interview. interview may be conducted through different hierarchal level as per the position required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never ever in a hurry to get the final answer about getting job (always be safe and request them to give a day to discuss with elder (parents)) See the future benefits not the present benefits.

Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in December 2010.

Interview

it was comparitively a simple interview process & didnt take long to get selected and offer letter process.there were almost 4 interviews. But to get adjust in this environment is quite a difficult task.

Interview Questions

• Field related questions are most technical that are asked in any interview If one not fully prepared.   Answer Question