Habib Metropolitan Bank

Habib Metropolitan Bank Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Habib Metropolitan Bank

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank.

General Discussion About Qualification And Experience

Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took a weekinterviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank in June 2012.

They hired me because of my good educational background, and there were some questions regarding the courses I studied. Moreover, there were some questions regarding my personality. I answered them the best I could. And then I got their call and approval.

Interview Questions
    Yes, One should do the negotiation on the basis of his comfort level.

Junior Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank in November 2011.

Submitting CV in HR which is consider very throughly after selection of right candidate they will approach for initial test after completion of successful test they will call for initial interview. interview may be conducted through different hierarchal level as per the position required.

Interview Questions
    Never ever in a hurry to get the final answer about getting job (always be safe and request them to give a day to discuss with elder (parents)) See the future benefits not the present benefits.

Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank in December 2010.

it was comparitively a simple interview process & didnt take long to get selected and offer letter process.there were almost 4 interviews. But to get adjust in this environment is quite a difficult task.

Interview Questions
    • Field related questions are most technical that are asked in any interview If one not fully prepared.   Answer Question