Habib Metropolitan Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank.

Interview Details – General Discussion About Qualification And Experience

Junior Officer Interview

Junior Officer
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank in November 2011.

Interview Details – Submitting CV in HR which is consider very throughly after selection of right candidate they will approach for initial test after completion of successful test they will call for initial interview. interview may be conducted through different hierarchal level as per the position required.

Interview Question – why do you want this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Never ever in a hurry to get the final answer about getting job (always be safe and request them to give a day to discuss with elder (parents)) See the future benefits not the present benefits.

Banker Interview

Banker
Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – They hired me because of my good educational background, and there were some questions regarding the courses I studied. Moreover, there were some questions regarding my personality. I answered them the best I could. And then I got their call and approval.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes, One should do the negotiation on the basis of his comfort level.

Banking Interview

Banking
Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Habib Metropolitan Bank in December 2010.

Interview Details – it was comparitively a simple interview process & didnt take long to get selected and offer letter process.there were almost 4 interviews. But to get adjust in this environment is quite a difficult task.

Interview Question – Field related questions are most technical that are asked in any interview If one not fully prepared.   Answer Question

Worked for Habib Metropolitan Bank? Contribute to the Community!