Habit Burger Grill Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Habit Burger Grill

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in River Edge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Habit Burger Grill (River Edge, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring Manager call me for Interview over the phone and took my interview. he was very much impressed. Then he told me to go and look at the location and see the operation so I went there and look at the operation. After seeing operation I called him and he told me the is going to arrange interview with District Manager, but they never call me back so I send email to hiring manager and after two days he reply me back that I will be good asset to company with my experience but we decide to move forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Habit Burger Grill (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Walked into store and asked to speak with manager. Filled out application and sat down with the General manager. She loved my smile and enthusiasm and told me about the job. AS a cashier at the Habit you have to deal with a lot of peoples bogus and sometimes horrible attitudes. You constantly have to clean tables, counters, etc. If you want to work at night, you either have to clean the bathrooms (yes, the toilets too) or close by detail cleaning the front counters. MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF ADVICE: When you walk in, SMILE! If you do not smile, you WILL not get the job. The Habit ONLY wants friendly people. Don't be one of the typical guys that comes in with a badass look on their face. Come in dressed decently professional, this means no hats, jeans, tshirts. Girls, dont seem lazy, the managers can usually tell by your answer if you seem lazy or disgusted to clean bathrooms. If you are not a social or friendly person, don't bother with applying, because trust me you are going to deal with tons of different people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Met with GM, then district manager and then vp of operations. Be energetic, willing to be open and understand that your past experience is what gets you in the door, but from there it's all about the Habit way.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Received offer letter and accepted

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Habit Burger Grill (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was an open interview with no requirements for resumes or even dressing professionally. The questions asked to each applicant was the same (i.e. where do you see yourself in five years, when you think of customer service who do you think of?, etc.). I am not sure if I received the job, as there was not really an indication of when they would be in contact with me. I would say they are a very honest company, and I have no problems with them just based on the one interview.

Interview Questions

• When you think of customer service who do you think of? (specifically a place you frequent)   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Habit Burger Grill in August 2009.

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring. They said they loved my smile and enthusiasm. Asked a few basic questions about what customer service means to me and my availability. Basically offered the job on the spot.