Habitat for Humanity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Habitat for Humanity in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen with HR before brought into the office for interviews. Almost solid 8 hours of interviews (with a break at lunch time) with various staff (potential coworkers, hiring manager, manager's manager). I was an internal candidate so I knew everyone interviewing me, but was put through the same hiring process as external candidates.

Interview Question – How does your degree (BA in English) apply to this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Habitat for Humanity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Habitat for Humanity Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Habitat for Humanity employees and interview candidates.