Habitat for Humanity Paralegal Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Habitat for Humanity in October 2012.

Applied online and immediately was called and had a phone interview with a member of HR. Basic questions (why do you want this job? what are you doing now?) Was called back days later and asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with three different attorneys. I thought the interviews went quite well, and was in the main office for over three hours. I followed up with the HR contact every other week for about a month and a half. Was given cursory responses. After about three months (and me finally just giving up on the job) I was told the company had decided not to hire anyone for the position. I guess business is business but it would have been nice to have been at least given a "thank you for your time and interest."

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working in a Christian based workplace?   Answer Question

Worked for Habitat for Humanity? Contribute to the Community!