Habitat for Humanity

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Habitat for Humanity in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and immediately was called and had a phone interview with a member of HR. Basic questions (why do you want this job? what are you doing now?) Was called back days later and asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with three different attorneys. I thought the interviews went quite well, and was in the main office for over three hours. I followed up with the HR contact every other week for about a month and a half. Was given cursory responses. After about three months (and me finally just giving up on the job) I was told the company had decided not to hire anyone for the position. I guess business is business but it would have been nice to have been at least given a "thank you for your time and interest."

Interview Question – Are you comfortable working in a Christian based workplace?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Habitat for Humanity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Habitat for Humanity Paralegal interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Habitat for Humanity employees and interview candidates.