Habitat for Humanity

Updated Jun 5, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ReStore Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Habitat for Humanity.

You will have to meet the a panel of store manager, Human Resources, Resource director, Business analyst. Be prepared to discuss your work history, management style, your strengths and weaknesses, your plans to change the culture and work with volunteers.

Interview Questions
Worked mainly with the Restore director

Other Interview Reviews for Habitat for Humanity

ReStore Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Habitat for Humanity in May 2010.

Was contacted by Operations Director for interview. Very pleasant person who conducted an enjoyable interview. Asked me numerous manager and sales related questions. Gave me a facility tour and introduced me to volunteers and the executive director. . Also had other people waiting for interviews in the lobby. The end result was that the monetary offer was far below what I needed to take care of my family and the offer was FIRM. I also felt that he person they were looking for would have no ability to exercise creativity in the job.

Offer was very very low and non-negotiable. Made position as a manager seem like a key holder.