Habtoor Leighton Group

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

The process took a day - interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – There was no real job on offer. Just part of a preliminary round of interviews, before potential hiring commences should certain jobs become available.

I knew someone who recommended me inside the company and put me in touch with a department head for the interview. The interviewer was very nice and courteous, asking me to introduce myself, whereby i proceeded to describe by career history for a few minutes.

Beyond that, the interview was a friendly discussion about the industry at this point in time, and our present areas of focus within the construction industry. Then it was just a general discussion on the field of construction and our general perception on change in the industry.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with 3D modelling at it's use in the contracting industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Habtoor Leighton Group? Contribute to the Community!