Interviews for Top Jobs at Habtoor Leighton Group

Candidate Interview Review

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

The process took a day - interviewed at Habtoor Leighton Group in December 2011.

There was no real job on offer. Just part of a preliminary round of interviews, before potential hiring commences should certain jobs become available.

I knew someone who recommended me inside the company and put me in touch with a department head for the interview. The interviewer was very nice and courteous, asking me to introduce myself, whereby i proceeded to describe by career history for a few minutes.

Beyond that, the interview was a friendly discussion about the industry at this point in time, and our present areas of focus within the construction industry. Then it was just a general discussion on the field of construction and our general perception on change in the industry.

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with 3D modelling at it's use in the contracting industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Habtoor Leighton Group? Contribute to the Community!