Hach Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.4

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hach Company.

Interview

I came to their booth during my college's career fair. Talked to HR and the QC Manager which i later found out that he was actually the hiring manger. Received a phone call from the HR ~ 2 months later asking me if i would like to come in for another interview. Came in, had one interview with the QC Manager who i talked to 2 months earlier. He was really nice. Then had another interview with another HR. He made me kinda nervous. The whole process took about a 1.5 hour. Got the offer about a little more than a month later.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions for HR, questions about skills with QC Manager   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO).

Interview

Technical questions were well thought out and applicable. Hiring manager and others in the group liked me and wanted me to come on. Then I was switched over to HR to seal the deal.

Interview Questions

• I noted that they had aggressive product deployment schedule (that one had little control over) that may required occasional OT or an weekend to get it out the door, that was fine and I understood it came with the nature of the work. I asked if they had a comp time i.e. work a Saturday and take a Monday off for example with mgt approval?   1 Answer

Operator I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hach Company in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, long gaps before interview and before hearing a final decision. The offer seemed to be a low ball and I wasn't willing to swing. I never received a counter offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you couldn't follow standard procedures.   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hach Company (Tucson, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

two phone interviews, then day with current technician. great process because you get to experience what you really do day to day....

Interview Questions

• There were no real technical questions. Mostly personality feelers to ensure you can converse with others   Answer Question

Field Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hach Company (Frederick, MD) in September 2010.

Interview

I am qualified and they trained well. Employees can improve only with training

Interview Questions

• They did not asked me any difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

working as a full time employee,agree to travel and agreed the salary company offered. I never negotiate with employer. I always go with flow.

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hach Company (Denver, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

the first step is some questions through email, then the second step is 1 hour interview from Germany, after a few weeks, I got another 1-hour phone interview from HR in Denver, and finally got an on-site interview(none paid) to Denver. On site interview is about 4 hours, meeting different co-workers and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• what is your disadvantages   1 Answer

Chemist Interview

Interview

took a long time and several attempts to get noticed, only after a friend (former employee) passed my resume to the hiring manager, i got a phone call and then the process started. The HR person made me answer the salary range question before continuing the process and explained that if I had more than their range, I would not be even considered for the position...

Interview Questions

• most difficulat was the behavioral cross examination - four people in a small room.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told "take it or leave it", there was no room for negotiation.