HackerAgency

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HackerAgency.

Pretty simple. They were desperate for PM's at the time I was hired. Interview lasted less than 15 minute and I had the job. Nothing difficult or over the top.

Simple!

Other Interview Reviews for HackerAgency

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at HackerAgency in February 2012.

I had an initial interview with the hiring manager and a brief meeting with HR. The hiring manager had me come back to meet with several other people. All of the interviews were pretty generic - explanations of the job and company and having me go over my experience. I never heard back from the company, which I thought was pretty rude (and unprofessional) since I went to the office on two separate occasions for interviews.

Interview Questions