Hadley

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Grandville, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hadley in August 2012.

Interview Details – The initial communication came by phone and I was asked to come in for an interview. My initial interview was with the Human Resources director and my potential new boss; the manager of continuous improvement. They asked me about my experiences and validated my resume. The second interview was with the Plant Manager. They required approval from him as well for me to get the job. He was very easy going and primarily asked me about my personal life; various responsibilities I have, my hobbies, etc.

Interview Question – As with most interviews, the most difficult questions to answer were scenario questions. They want to know that you have experienced a variety of different scenarios related to the position your applying for as they may arise in the future.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They initially gave me an offer and I asked for more, but they declined. Due to my circumstances, I settled and took the initial offer.

Worked for Hadley? Contribute to the Community!